MidwestMover’s Madness

What’s up homie, I’m all joined up.

5 Likes

What’s up man good to see ya. Start a thread, sign up for some cool seeds, and hang out.

The offer still stands any of my seeds you want they’re yours!

6 Likes

Rad dude, figure I’ll kick the tires a day or two, then dig in.

3 Likes

Gonna try a quick spring run. Snow lotus clones from Growhards batch of goodness. I’ll at least get material for hash. Also a couple SSDD clones, a strawberry amnesia, and a wedding cake.

Spring solstice is mar 21 or 22 so I figure that gives me 4-6 weeks til that and 4-6 after and they’re done for 4/20.

Temps are mid 60’s and mid 30’s at night.

7 Likes

One little spot on this jar. Have some invitro pinning.

2 Likes

Front is good. Back side is messed up. Still invitro pinning.

3 Likes

Tiny little mush. Had a spot on top, so I fruited outside. That messed it up and my own lack of experience. I used a ice cream container with perlite floor and salt water to prevent algae growth. Worked decent just uncontrollable temps.

3 Likes

All pics got turned sideways somehow, maybe this text will turn sideways. 3,2,1

Nope

2 Likes

Gotta try and get my next harvest to coincide with 4/20, too. That’s my birthday… heh. The young peeps around here always get a kick out of that since we’re such a pot town. ha

I’m tasting my first samples of the Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus bxv1. Man, is it tasty. I’m getting very happy I have 5 plants now. This is going to be good! Best vibes on your Snow lotus. It’s my first time trying anything with it. peace

5 Likes

That’s a nice birthday to have. Probably never short of party supplies that day.

I didn’t know you’d finished the snow lotus cross. I was interested in your sour Dubb. What flavors are you getting?

Do you have five clones of the snow lotus? Those will be great outside. I’m liking the smoke it’s just hard to describe the taste.

5 Likes

I only cloned one pheno so I may save them all until I smoke them and reveg for clones if any or all are special. But, I do have 5 going with maybe 2-3 being a little close, one is all alone, and maybe one more was a separate pheno.

Not sure how to describe the flavors yet. Sort of fuel maybe, bright, yummy lip smacking good, some sour I’d say… It’s only small buds dried on the desktop for less than a week, too. So, they should be good. I never had either before so I can’t compare them that way.

I bet they would be giants outside. My environment isn’t dialed in down there yet, so I’d love to run them outdoors. Or maybe indoors again when the weather warms and I can get more fresh air into that space.

It’s always nice when a plant tastes so good right away. Those usually cure up just right and the taste only gets better.

5 Likes

Pinning! Now we are rocking and rolling!

12 Likes

Half of one pf cake. To the moon!

Made some agar plates in some pint jars and injected with ms syringe. I did some in baby food jars but I can’t see shit in them.

Also waiting on some half gallons to fully colonize from a pf cake I used.

16 Likes

Pins in the ice cream bucket.

12 Likes

I no longer have faith in the time of sunlight to keep the plants in flower without light dep.

I moved 5 of them into the shed and into timed light. I still have three in the ground that will prove me wrong or right.

Moved all the autos and the marauders to the yard. The autos will finish under a SIL led at night and sun during the day. Maybe I started plants to early for full season who knows.

It’s not fun to stress about your grow. But with that said I love getting high on my own supply!

4 Likes

Suck, that would be a pita. Shame they dont make a little light dep fold up tent to drop over your plant. Maybe we should create one, and make millions off new growers. Lol

3 Likes

It was a decision made on what would be less of a PIA. I have a pvc greenhouse I can cover with black plastic. I just don’t wanna uncover and cover every night. Moving them into shed wasn’t bad, the 20 gallon pots were pretty dry. I get ahead of myself pop too many seeds and here we are. With these in the shed they’ll finish and I can cut the others out and compost or hash them depending on how they fill out.

I could of went to a store and got a washer or fridge box and covered them up at night from 6-10pm and then uncover. That’s how they used to do it. Black box.

Trying to find the balance of growing in my area and spending time with family.

5 Likes

That’s the rub, right. Cool, you’ll get there.

4 Likes

Idk what the rub means ?

I’m taking the hard path!!

3 Likes

Lol, “That’s the rub” is a saying that basically means that’s the problem, isnt it. I looked it up, and it’s from Shakespeare. Didnt know I was so high falootin. We need to figure out a car door opener rig for you lol.

4 Likes