Million seeds for research on the equator - Seed submission form

If you all believe it … I guess wait around for your updates. I’d sure be excited to post all my new statins. Maybe that’s just me.

2 Likes

It seemed to me like he was trying to create new strains based off of climate that could take years to stabilize and we’re all leaving out the Columbia factor of everything from no cell service to shakedowns from cops, cartel’s I mean it’s a country known for cocaine smuggling (no offense to any Columbians) … Watch the strain hunters video where they go to South America…shit gets shadey quick in the jungle just my 2 cents

1 Like

I see some validity to the concerns & questions raised but also understand the responses. BreederSteve’s reputation exceeds my experience but it seems clear that a lack of updated info. creates a vacuum perfect for theorizing.

His project was pretty well outlined in an interview on The Pot Cast:

Perhaps simply getting an update from @BreederSteve would satisfy peoples concerns a la ‘The Phylos Fiasco’ & what-not.

He’s got plants to water! :joy: & What’s fishy is the sharktank. :blush:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Well I know what I’m doing for the next 3 hours lol

S.E.C. filings show Two Hands to be based in Toronto and run by Steven Gryfe. You can follow the link on that website to their investor info and history, etc.

That’s all I know. I really couldn’t care less about any of it, tbh.

5 Likes

I’d love an update :blush:

Would be nice to clear up if it was 1,000,000 hemp beans. Maybe that’s why I feel it was a scam, there was no mention of hemp anywhere. I’m not going to grow hemp in a tent and try to sell it here as smokable bud. I guess some people might for the CBD, still different in many ways.

1 Like

Calling something fishy isn’t exactly criticizing it. I apologize if it came out that way. But yes, it is eyebrow-raising when someone is offering all of the things being offered, which sound good (I’m not criticizing any of that either), and then the thread drops off into nowhere. Pardon me for not keeping that to myself, I suppose.

4 Likes

@plant You keep using the word scam, and that’s a bit uncalled for. You’re attacking the dudes career, attempting to affect his ability to eat, without literally anything to support you. Not for nothing, that’s a bit of a piece of shit move dude. I may be overreacting but I’ve seen this same shit a thousand times and it gets old.
I’m willing to believe anything, but the greater the claim the more sturdy your evidence needs to be.

Do you at least know one single person who sent him seeds and didn’t get their return? What if literally nobody sent him anything, and the whole plan fell apart?

2 Likes

I guess mislead may be a better word?

Millions invested in genetics, sure. Hemp, marijuana, orchids, corn. I respect any grower, hemp’s cool and maybe he’s got some side projects. The world needs hemp too. Who knows? Maybe the plan fell apart? Still the whole thing feels off to me.

Your reaction would be appropriate If you had supplied seeds to Steve and had any real deal with him… We don’t know if anyone had actually sent some seeds so I don’t think Steve is obliged to report here…

3 Likes

I don’t see anything in the above post that would be fact based. Other than a fishing expedition that’s going no where…

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have changed phones, but on my other phone somewhere is a WhatsApp conversation I had with Steve when he was doing this. He was in Colombia and I saw tons of pictures he sent me when he was there. He was a about 3 hours away from where some of my friends live.

Happy New year!

10 Likes

this seems to be him

https://twitter.com/breeder_steve

3 Likes
2 Likes

OOps, there I go again, sorry OG, I don’t think Breeder Steve really misled anyone, he was outright with his motive. Hell whether I think its responsible, and upright or not, doesn’t matter shit to anyone except me here. My opinion and ‘theorizing’ about it matters not,. I am curious and ANYTHING mentioning a million cannabis ANYTHING grabs me. I see when I visit Latin America as a tourist, reports in local newspapers, saying “police confiscate 1 million plants in the mountains” and the article explains that “there was no evidence of organized crime” (NOTHING to do with Breeder Steve and a decade before I heard his name btw) These kind of tidbits really get my internet investigator glasses all steamed up, and I am always searching for closure. The news article was all ‘ok nothing to see here folks’ and well that kind of story, a nosey goof like me , well doesn’t look any further. Case closed ( a total lie.).But when someone solicits this kinda thing, all legal and like, then they are implored to answer relevant questions I really hoped someone with such esteem and skills in this biz, would follow through on making donated cannabis community contributions, end up benefitting those without the means or desire to buy a commercial product (see: poor med patients) There was that hopeful ‘feel’ to Steves original ‘outreach’ for genetics. Even that contributions would be rewarded with openness an welcomed by Steve. Most business people and no scammer would ever offer this to his victims. So kudos to Breeder Steve if this is what’s happening. But if in the end (how many years?) all that comes is a cbd oil product (is that really his co.?) then my skepticism was well warranted. As someone stated perhaps he could drop by, but no one mentions contributing here, so I suppose he would have no reason to entertain this shitfest I resurrected. Wouldn’t blame him. Peace.

4 Likes

FWIW. There’s a breedersteve.com with msg link.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

It’s pretty simple. If it’s not hurting you or anyone else, stay the hell out of it. What’s the point of dragging up a 2 year old post that didn’t affect you, except to be a arsehole?

3 Likes

I believe that there is a podcast growing with fishes 175 on the latest, although a few months old already ! There is another podcast out there that is also a little newer,I can’t figure out how to set up a link to save my life ! sorry !
I think some may not understand who or what Breeder Steve is or stands for,I would implore you to seek some of his work out,ideals and accomplishments included and you may find that this too is epic ! And who wouldn’t want to be apart of history ! And have a ring side seat ! Phenomenal, apologies if this comes off as a rant,not my intention,I wish we had a politician with his type of sense, direction,idk peace and love all!

2 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes