Million seeds for research on the equator - Seed submission form

Well, it is getting nice shape… It will be exciting to watch! Thanks for sharing, @BreederSteve! And good luck with this season.

7 Likes

Thanks, man. It’s rainy season now so it will test the 1st selection round severely.

7 Likes

This is very interesting.

2 Likes

The first round is off to the races!

19 Likes

32 Likes

Now this will give a new meaning to “Sea of Green” :smiley:

Epic!

6 Likes

2 years in…any news, any OGers go visit? should have some f8’s by now? Wholesaling to? wheres the stuff? Any updates anywhere? No disrespect to Breeder Steve, just want one of those follow ups like to see some of those seedlings at chop time. Any newer posts? ANYONE? The anticipation is killing me…

6 Likes

Y’all got scammed. Hahaha

Check the photos at the bottom.

3 Likes

The dates don’t line up with Breeder Steves place… Pretty weird corporate site, cbd oil for divoced couples wtf? Huh just realized his initials are BS. Love to see anymore info on this “most righteous cannabis project”, any contributors from here, any professed friends, got any info? Gees it was all pics and hype 2 years ago…Pardon the skepticism but it seems our trepidation has been unchallenged by defenders of Steve? Its all secret now? Must be cooking up something good, right? I still believe y’all got duped and were used by the likes of Hawthorne or Imperial tobacco. But hey thats just conjecture from a skeptical (and non scammed so far) self-sustaining grower. Any of his companies work on strainly??? If anyone on OG contibuted, was their any follow up this year? Offered shares for your contributions? Sorry folks anyone up here knows the quality, effort,and dedication to providing a quality product that the Canadian LP’s produce for cannabis users…and I presume steve is contracted to one of them??..And no, I did not contribute, I only do that with fellow OG members and friends, not corporations ‘gathering’ genetics.

6 Likes

His photos were clearly stolen from a website, they’ve already been resized for the web. They are the same as the ones on the site I posted for growing hemp oil in Columbia.

It’s funny, but in that note. I’m starting a seed bank for preservation … send me all your seeds!

5 Likes

You mean he didn’t ask for the pics and posted as his own? Where were you when this thread was born, pookie could have used you for back-up! LMAO it was hard to take the initial post seriously, but Breeder Steve didn’t lie about his motive, he just sold everyone on the possibility of being a contributor to a grand plan and getting your name in lights, or a free trip to Columbia for a visit? Probably a timeshare condo scheme “columbian luxury condo with a beautiful view of cartel farmland” ? I dunno, but I assumed OG was for rebel growers, not Sears of Cannabis advertizing. Fucking shitty, having to put up with corporate sponsorship, in order to operate the site, puts OG leadership in a precarious position. I don’t envy Grape ape an lemonadejoe, you guys do a great job, but defending sponsors, like Mars et al, must get tiresome. I don’t like corporate weed, nor the suggestion that “its the future of the biz, keep up or lose out.” Trending is just that, temporary. Home growers are never going away, but flash in the pan companies come and go, and use site like this to get their hype going , then…bye bye.

7 Likes

This thread was before my time here at 2.0 but wow! As I was reading it I was thinking, “I know that’s Breeder Steve, but this whole thing sounds fishy as hell.” Then here we are at the end of the thread, a couple years later. :confused:

8 Likes

Yeah, like all the complete grow logs…I dunno what I’m looking for on this thread…perhaps butthurt from being outted by some sponsors of hawthorne here, as a skeptical troll (pics and all). So I left, as it caused grief to the site. But upon my (milder) return I see the critics of my opinions are all in the shadows, not contributing squat to this site except touting their own products, and crying to mods for protection. I don’t call out bullshit for my own monetary purpose, I just like to cut through the hazy cloud of self interested advertizers posting as peers or brothers, so others can benefit from their “knowledge”. Questioning people helps me to understand their dedication, and sponsors questioning your potential customers motives before answering truthfully reveals nothing but a scammer. 100% of the time. I’m proud of anything I can create, it might be crap to some, but I answer all questions I get without filter, you get the truth (or, MY truth) because I don’t have anything invested except my conscience. I think shills are more of a threat to the site than to leos and other gov’t employees posting as growers, which all sites have in this realm.

5 Likes

That is a bold statement. I don’t quite follow your rationale… Photos are the same from Steve and from commercial website offering hemp oils. Probably it is Steve’s company … So what? Have you offered some seeds to Steve and feel scammed?

Steve was pretty open about his endeavours… I think the terms and outcomes are clearly defined in original post.

Has anybody actually supplied some seeds to Steve?

What exactly do you find fishy on Steve’s offer to buy or barter seeds?

Guys, if you want to criticise, please add some facts to back it up.

10 Likes

Someone posting about growing out the largest marijuiana farm in the world with the most diverse genetics, then posts pictures of a small hemp farm … come on now. If some posts a pic of someone else’s bud or room you still going to take them seriously?

I can tell people I’m doing the same thing, drive two hours and get some great shots of hemp fields that I took myself. But hey, it’s the internet.

1 Like

We don’t know the details of the project… maybe it just hasn’t made progress that was expected… But calling it scam based on some photos? You haven’t supplied any seeds to Steve, so how dare you call him scammer?

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Steve has stolen that photo?

So you haven’t participated in the project, just want to slander someone who is well known breeder and who developed many great strains in past. Yes, that is the internet… Good job!

4 Likes

Doesn’t really look like much of a project to help with. Personally wouldn’t now anyway after posting pics of hemp …

1 Like

Shouldn’t the site you found corroborate his story instead of discredit it?

3 Likes

The site’s corporate, growing hemp and selling hemp oil.

Yes you said that, and I went to the site. I don’t know how any of that gets us to your conclusion. We’re missing the middle steps here

2 Likes