Mind Bending Pictures

Hey OG - how about a thread devoted to mind melting pictures / art / photographs? I’m talking about pics that aren’t specifically cannabis oriented, but are better appreciated when enjoying some THC :alien:

Here’s my first contribution. Keep in mind, this is not a GIF. The picture can be printed and placed on your wall and it will still look like it’s rotating. If you scan the photo with your eyes, it seems to rotate even faster. I’ve had it for a while and it still bends my brain whenever I look at it! :peace::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

This is cool.

It seems to stop rotating when you focus on a single point anywhere in the image.

4 Likes

Escher belongs here then.

8 Likes

And Dahli

8 Likes

Agreed, @99PerCent - Escher is brilliant!

8 Likes

Here’s another optical illusion…a static JPG file that looks like a moving GIF

7 Likes

ARGHH!! When I look at one side, the other side starts moving :grimacing::grin::laughing::skull:

8 Likes

I thought B moved ‘faster’ but i don’t know if it’s an illusion or what .?
I reckon they Don’t Move .!

Gaz

Another S.Dahli pic that is good to stare at while wasted lol.

5 Likes

The start of my Dali sleeve. Love his stuff.

Will have the dripping gold pocket watch done next sitting. And the tree that wraps round. Got him to change a few leaves to cannabis leaves.

Still healing

7 Likes

Whichever one I don’t look at moves faster…

2 Likes

This thread is making me dizzy!
Cool.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is it a Duck?

Or is it a Rabbit?

5 Likes

Nice one, @Gaz29. The one I’m not looking at is the only one that “moves”. Of course, neither of them move, which is what makes it so good!

2 Likes

Now that’s commitment, @Bongedtobits! I love the creative licensing that you took by adding the pot leaves. Please keep us updated with the progress…

BTW - are you covering some chemistry homework?:wink:

3 Likes

This pic baffled me when I first saw it, @Palindrome. But once you see what it is, it’s impossible to unsee it. Weird how something so simple can be such a good optical illusion, isn’t it?

3 Likes

@Albannach, I’m going with the safe answer: yes!

3 Likes

I am in fact covering a thc molecule that I scratched on my arm when I was 20 and drunk…

I hate it. So been committed quite some time. Got a weed tattoo at 18.

In it for life son. Love weed and music. Fuck all the other nonsense

1 Like

Yeah when I found it a long time ago, it took me a while to see it as well.
Saved it, as it’s so simple once you see it. That it can’t be unseen again.

2 Likes

Im really stoned right now but it took me a good minute to see it. I was comming close to asking what the hell I was looking for.

2 Likes