MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Well the vortex f2’s from @Dirt_Wizard did show up! Thank you @misterbee and all involved in the giveaways here. Let’s hope @OhNo555 does as well sooner than later, hope all is good mate :+1:

I’ve been blessed over the last yr here across the board with sweet genetics and particularly in the last few months. I love and appreciate growing out members gear from OG and will give back when and where I can. Thanks all :sunglasses::pray::green_heart:

19 Likes

Received a PM from Ms @OhNo555. He has a Vision problem, has Bandages, probably will be back online as early as tomorrow. I told him this is not the priority for him right now. I’m sure we all wish him a speedy recovery. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

All the best @OhNo555 here to a speedy recovery mate :muscle::green_heart:

4 Likes

Oh damn! Yeah, health above seeds!!

Take’r easy @OhNo555!

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS…BREAKING NEWS!!! @OhNo555 will perform his much needed and appreciated volunteer duties at approximately 1200 (NOON) EST TOMORROW. Now, that’s dedication!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 for your dedication and hope you make a speedy recovery!!

4 Likes

OhNo555. Hoping for a full recovery to your vision.

5 Likes

Bummer on the eyes @OhNo555 I feel for you.

3 Likes

Oh no hope its nothing serious feel better @OhNo555

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the eyes, @OhNo555
Get well soon.

4 Likes

Ouch. Hopefully nothing too serious. Get well soon @OhNo555

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @OhNo555 !!!

3 Likes

Good afternoon to all, I just sent @misterbee a message and waiting on his ok to start the “THE AUTO DRIVE-IN GIVEAWAY”! Please bear with me just want to make sure we are green lighted :vertical_traffic_light: and ready to rock 🪨 and roll for this GR8 much anticipated event. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

21 Likes

GREEN LIGHT…BUCKLE UP, EVERYONE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Here we go ladies and gentlemen, please be patient and stand by for the much anticipated results of @misterbee “THE AUTO DRIVE-IN GIVEAWAY” :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Lets go!!!

4 Likes

Ready, Set, …

3 Likes

Remember, lucky members, PM Info after the Postng. I’ll try to have everything dispatched by MID-Week. Be patient, USPS is “backed up” due to the Weather US-Wide. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Glad you’re back in action growchacho :call_me_hand:
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

@OhNo555 :call_me_hand:t2: :sunglasses:

18 Likes