Mister Grafik Goes Holy : NL5HxSS

Thou pass thy test thou shall receive magic beans ~

Mind you the STS treatment blunders the aesthetics of the flower. This and I maintain a balanced feed throughout resulting in extra green leafage. Trichome still bangin’ ~

11 Likes

That NL#5 cross sound insane !!

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I am surely hoping so!

Check out my bros Journal. The contributor of the magic beans which fuel this thread!

Really nice work ~ The NL5HxSS #5 Haze pheno is in there

4 Likes

…rolling in on a spaceship? Sounds like we got a reptilian OG grower here, I KNEW one would show up sooner or later!! This thread is great! Pulling up a high chair

1 Like

Ah-ha! How goes it?

Reptilian meaning?! (of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive.

Well thank you! Sounds like my ex girlfriend :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet thread so far. Is your Faceoff runtz cross femmed or did you have a nice Faceoff male?
And dude those leaves are insane… so big

1 Like

Knowing is half of the battle!

This original cross is from Archive Seed Bank ; Formerly known as Half Pint. Regular seed ~

nada barato!

6 Likes

Leaves, shmeaves! I want sugar coated calyxisezs!

Glad u have tapped in mi compa. Hope u enjoy the show ~

4 Likes

This is fun! I like that you are making your own mixed strains, that is what I’m hoping to start doing eventually. I have some Mephisto and NightOwl to start, but I’ve never gone through the process of pollen making before so it will be a good experiment!

2 Likes

@morecatslesspeople Wonderful!

I love ur username ~ Welcome to the show :sunglasses:

If u need any help - Hollar at the purple skelly. What strains are u holding onto?

Thank you!

Lemme see, for Mephisto I got a starter pack that has Double Grape, 50 Shades of Grape, and Sour Stomper. I have more on the way from the most recent drop, some Wookie and Skywalker. For NightOwl, I have Creme de la Cosmos and some pellets which are the mystery seeds - I thought those would be the best to try getting pollen from first since you get more seeds to a pack!

Do you use STS? I was going to try with colloidal silver first because I don’t want to mess up trying to make STS. :thinking:

2 Likes

OO ! Very nice mi compa!

I like the line-up. Sour Stomper is a total gem… Can hardly go wrong with it

I have used CS but recently started using STS. CS requires more applications and isn’t ‘toxic’ such as STS chemical. Easy if ur flowering clones you can have a seperate 1020 that u hit with CS while they develop root. Or after they develop roots depending on ur style. I use a pretty simple formulae I think works well for most strain ; but last NCH x PG I tried reversing I needed to add strength. STS is definitely the easiest and most bullet proof way; many professional use it.

I was thinking of doing a thread on it but I am pretty sure there already was one. Could be mistaken

4 Likes

I was kinda waiting for @Sebring to put some more STS kits on his website. I like to support him, if I can.

1 Like

That’s an interesting mention there…

Have you seen @DougDawson lately? How many of there are ya? :sunglasses:

Ur fired! And tell the troll to stop running his mouth in private trying to make himself look good ~

But yes I think he offers it on his site. However ordering the two chemicals together ends you up on the DEA watch list so I prefer to get them separately from completely different places with da cash or prepaid card.

4 Likes

Yeah I just saw him over on his Purple Paralyzer thread.

1 Like

Nice! Tell him to stay over there and to stop bumpin’ those gums :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bloodsuckers I tell ya!

Give them an inch and they try to take a mile ~

1 Like

Bloodsucking Freaks!

I did not know that. :flushed: Glad I learned today!

3 Likes

Ah - yes. Be careful!

There is also a product on Amazon called T-MIST

Many craft growers use it successfully. It comes pre-made so no need to buy and mix chemicals or silver that may not be the advertised PPMs.

It is more expensive than mixing your own though