Mister Grafik Goes Holy : NL5HxSS

I come in peace :vulcan_salute:
Been using Sunshine mix #4 for years up here in BC. I just recently switched to pro mix HP

I’m definitely pulling up a hover chair for this one :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Ok so you CAN get it in Canada. That is awesome -

You know glad you bring up Promix HP. As I have switched back and fourth between both and HP was going to part of the Super Ultra Denkies…

Promix HP is a great medium but the included Mycorrhizae in the form it is in, does not mix well with my other ingredients. Sounds funny I know…

Both HP & SS#4 have extreme capabilities but in the end SS#4 (comes dry and compressed/inactive) with added Silica and a few other things that HP is missing; Won my hearts and the hearts of the plantas

HP is better out of the bag as it does not come acidic like SS#4 ; I think SS#4 drops PH nearly 2 points as is…

Thanks 4 joining my bro hope u find something useful and if not useful then funny ~

7 Likes

This made me spit my coffee! Haha :rofl:

6 Likes

Greetings from the multiverse @mistergrafik I’m really glad to have found your corner of the galaxy! Read through the entire thread and have to say it’s been one of the most entertaining and fun threads to read over- I’m in for the long haul to wherever in the multiverse you take us!:boom::v:t3::boom:

8 Likes

Greetings my Northern Ally!

It’s an elusive corner of the Galaxy… So keep your eyes open ~

If you see Thanos, you let that punk know I’m lookin’ for him!
He depleted my home Planet’s soil and stole all of our heirloom beans.

Second thought… You might not want to say anything to that guy - Just page me!

7 Likes

OMG :scream: Look at those leaves!

1 Like

@G-paS You should see her floras ~ :smiling_imp:

I have surprise for U guys. Just u wait

6 Likes

Holy Sh!tballs!!!
I found someone who speaks Galaxian! My ship is in dry dock. Mind if I hitch a ride with you? My flatulence doesn’t seem to smell TOO bad.

5 Likes

@HolyAngel NCH x PG

@BigMike55 ~

Hitch on mi compa! Tank can use some assistance since he lost his Nebuchadnezzar…
U good on a Turret?

8 Likes

Actually more of a Navigator but I can shoot in a pinch. Put me in.

1 Like

Also, don’t think I skimped u guys on the Super Ultra Denkies - Soil Blend of the Galaxy.

Something happen yesterday so I couldn’t type it up with all my pictures!

~ Hang tight. About to have some Mimosas with this smokin’ pink polka dot Alien honey

5 Likes

I like ur style. Navigation it is! With a secondary in armory ~

Welcome Aboard the Lavender Lamborghini

3 Likes
3 Likes

Prison Life aint Easy.

2 Likes

Haha - The spliff jam of the morning ! Coffee is XXXtra Blacc it’s a great Caturday…

Cleaning and waking the neighbors up with this one :smiling_imp:

• ON a side note ; Still no uppot on the NL5H x SS but there was an upwatt ~
  • None are ded, yet. Going to finish mixing this soil today and drop that cook book!

Here’s a song for the Thrips! Green Lacewings any day now…

Here’s a cool pic of a Green Lacewing Adult that I was able to snap a while ago.
The adults don’t do much in the way of pest control but they are quite exotic looking.
What you want is the fresh born and nymphs. These bad boys are SAVAGE vampires.
Sucking out the body contents of their prey. When Vampire’s suck the blood from their victims,
they don’t die but turn into vampires… The prey of lacewings do not become lacewings although that would be cool… they dead. Real dead…

It’s like a mini battle of tiny monsters. Wonderful!

6 Likes

Trying to get caught up on this one, the storyline type posts have me rollin !:sweat_smile: Halfway thru, just thought I’d let you know I’m in here and to explain the lurking likes (gotta comment, not to be all creepy looking) Looking forward to jumping in the spaceship with you, bar hopping and chick magneting. Shotgun !!!
Just til my Caddy ship gets out the shop, getting space rims!

5 Likes

SKKKKRRRT SKRT SKRT.

Ahhh what in the world… Polka Dot Alien Honey put the BOTTOMLESS in Bottomless Mimosas today.

TAXI !!! Take Pinky back 2 Chads… I don’t have a brain inside this skull but if I did I would have a headache.

Count me out! ^^&*$#% Oh… Hey there ~

@Indoornesian Wassup my bros! Today got kinda fuct up ~

No fault of the Alien Honies. Something has risen upon my space radar &
I must get back to Castle Grayskull.

Fear not though, for in the midst of this wreckage today… I have sprouted an idea!

I shall be back!

8 Likes

Following along, can’t wait to see what these magical beans can do. :seedling:

I hope the neighbor doesn’t mind that you borrowed their cow. :crazy_face:

This thread has some hilarious rp elements. I love it, and holy cow those fan leaves have got to be some the biggest I’ve ever seen. Wow.

When these finish up I’d be totally interested in trying them.

Anyways, switching this to Watching love the dedication to a unique thread, and beautiful plants.

:beers:

4 Likes

image Mister-Skeletor

7 Likes

12 Likes