Misterbee's Pre-Winter Mini Giveaway Advance Notification!

Ok, OGers, I will open the Wiki up for the FINAL TWO Slots. Take care, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

that was very righteous of you @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Chaos is fun
Thanks for the fun @misterbee and thanks @DougDawson for always helping

6 Likes

LIST IS WIKIFIED AGAIN!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: GAME O-V-E-R!!! Get to PMing those “personals”, Cards will be posted in order PM received, but ALL outbound by the weekend.

11 Likes

@DougDawson and @misterbee bringing it home! Good job you guys! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Nah, MISTER OG, @DougDawson saved the day!!! I always said, “we don’t need no Ghost Busters when we got Doug!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Thanks bud but this is all @misterbee , I just hopped in to untangle the wiki mess. He deserves all the credit for this one.

13 Likes

I think you both deserve some love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

ALL MEMBERS!! If i give you a Like or :heart:, you can delete “personals” if you wish. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That was amazing AND nerve wracking. I worried all afternoon that I overwrote someone and I didn’t mind so much that I’d get booted, but that I’d create extra work PLUS feel bad for overwriting someone. That you @DougDawson for untangling the mess.

3 Likes

Dannnnngggg im glad to have missed the chaos, but hell if i didnt miss the last minute swoop in by 20 mins… also- thought i had a crazy day today, but you, mister :honeybee:, take the babyCAKE :v::sunglasses:
Real life hero! :man_superhero::sparkles:

1 Like

Wait……so I made it….oh man I was sweatin too. This was quite the first give away to try lol

2 Likes

I think 6 & 17 is the same. Thank you both, amazing as always! @DougDawson @misterbee

7 Likes

DiBS🤪
Mr bee nice to see you back in action.

1 Like

I don’t understand? I showed up a little late. I saw spot #6 was open and put my name there. I did not get a overwrite warning when I did this. So, how did I overwrite anyone? Don’t we get a warning that “someone already edited this post” when we try to edit it? I did not get that message when I posted my name. Someone before me must have deleted Juicyfruitman just before I posted, as there was no name under #6 when I edited and no warning of current edit.
I just want to understand if and how I did do something wrong here.
Thank you.

Due to Duplicate, one more Spot is open. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Even with all the confusion, I just wanted to say thanks for this giveaway @misterbee, me and everyone are very excited to get in on the action haha :pray::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@Tao , you deleted someone…sorry. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ok, I don’t undestand how I deleted anyone. Thank you anyway.

1 Like

Dibs maybe?

1 Like