Misterbee's Pre-Winter Mini Giveaway Advance Notification!

Not to overstep but:

First person who is not @CanuckistanPete who posts in my thread (something amusing please) will receive Triple Spice seeds from me. Canada US International all good.

Did I mention this expires in 5 minutes? Because it does.

I’m in a giving mood but only if you dance through my hot coals.

8 Likes

For sure…unless you actually knew the answer. I love music trivia!

And then there’s guys like @THCeed that asks questions you can’t Google, or @PioneerValleyOG that makes you watch Guy on a Buffalo videos, and changes your life forever!!! :grin:

Whatever you find is the way to do it is the right way!

6 Likes

I feel shunned.

2 Likes

2 possible reasons:
You need a bath
You already have all my gear.
Or both maybe.

5 Likes

Only 90 seconds left until my heart shrivels back into a piece of non-giving coal!

4 Likes

I don’t need a bath…so it HAS to be (B)

2 Likes

Mystery solved.

Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the halitosis.

3 Likes

Bar of Soap in the Mail :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

And Axe body spray if it’s not too much trouble. He lives near me you know.

2 Likes

Body Spray wit an Ax, you say??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree with the @Foreigner
A prideful show of restraint at least deserves a balloon :balloon:
:v::laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t remember anything I’ve read in this thread since seeing the word “Hashplant”…started daydreaming…
Gotta love it:)

2 Likes

As I stated, this is just what the wiki edit shows. My screenshot shows it was @killabud shown in the edit tag but also shows you and @Coffin_Dodger were editing and it was affecting the names on the left which disappeared on the next edit while your name and @Coffin_Dodger were added.

I agree the wiki software is not very good and its kind of sad there is no way to prevent simultaneous edits. What it needs is a pop-up that when a second person goes to edit shows up saying wiki in use, try again later. Unfortunately that is not a thing and every time a bunch of people are editing at once it makes a mess of things. Unfortunately all we have to go by are the edits and the wiki glitches get mixed in with the actual overwrites.

4 Likes

It doesn’t show @Coffin_Dodger and I editing, though. It doesn’t show that anyone is currently editing the list, because it’s a record of the edits - it shows people editing the wiki concurrently in real-time, not in the records. It shows that we were added on to the list after @killabud finished his edit - because he was using an old copy of the list, probably. I do agree that the wiki software is just buggy, but in this case I think you’re misinterpreting. Anyway, I don’t really care enough to argue about this, like I said I don’t honestly care about the seeds that much. I have an embarassing amount already. I don’t like being blamed for the mistake, that’s all.

1 Like

Great story Misterbee. How did I know everyone in the hometown would know who you were😁. Your neighbors are lucky folks!
I hope I meet little Sammiewell on OG someday.

1 Like

Well I am sorry man but all I could do is list what I saw. I really hate this software and I know it’s to blame for lots of issues that get blamed on users. It’s just an unfortunate byproduct. I would belive you over the wiki software if that makes you feel any better.

3 Likes

FWIW @Cormoran is right and your interpretation is not correct in my opinion @DougDawson. I can try to show you in a DM later if you like, don’t want to clutter the thread.

However I wonder why you did not list the edit where @MyrtleGrounds deleted @Natea before they got deleted themselves and is still in the final list?

4 Likes

@firehead created https://tinycontestwinners.com/ to run contests also.

2 Likes

By all means, send me your interpretation of where you think I am wrong. As for @MyrtleGrounds , perhaps in the hour plus I was going back and forth through the edits and posts I missed one, I can’t really say and definitely won’t be going through it all again.

4 Likes

Maybe a pad would work better for this kind of game? it has the same history feature, but allow concurrent editing. So it could simply mean posting the pad address when the game begins?