Misterbee's Pre-Winter Mini Giveaway Advance Notification!

Still a mess. I’m signed up at #5, though I’ve already been deleted from the list several times.

Popping in to witness the chaos :popcorn:

1 Like

Okay I put myself on again. Let’s see if it sticks. #7

Yeah I’ve been deleted twice, idk what’s happening. Thank you @misterbee

1 Like

I was deleted 3 times from 3 different numbers

Woah What A Rush :rofl: :joy: thanks @misterbee for this entire event :100: :metal:t2:

Overgrow Rules :tada:

5 Likes

Ouch overwritten damn. @misterbee what shall I do?

I was overwritten. I was #13

Its weird its keeps telling me somebody already has that number. But the list has no name there… . its like its already reserved. Is it first come first serve :thinking:.:thinking:. Or By reservation. Well i think im on the list. But who knows

Overwritten also

I’m in :sweat_smile: awesome sauce

Hope I didn’t screw anyone up. I’ll sit back, anyway. Don’t mean to cause nothin. Y’all have luck on this one, eh. Sorry again @allotment and @misterbee !
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

I went for #22 but some how landed on #20. Hope i didnt mess anything up

Edit: now im somehow at 21. Fingers crossed i made the cut lol. That thing filled up instantly

1 Like

Wow @misterbee will have a heck of a job dealing with all the overwrites.

1 Like

Now there’s two #10 & two #12 lol crazy

How do I get my name on?

1 Like

Anyone wanna take bets on how many more people are eliminated from the final list than actual signups, once the dust and overwrites have settled? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I got back on vip

It’s because the formatting has been thrown off by someone earlier in the edit. I went for an open #13 slot and it put me at #12. You should be fine when the edits get reviewed. Much love

2 Likes

Now its back to normal. Its crazy . fun thou yeaaaah buddy

2 Likes

That was crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like