**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

No not yet.I got a real good bundle of all types of really great seeds OG threw in for Vets so it’s totally cool I don’t want to be greedy I have more than enough than I need.The way this thread exploded and I got to watch it and be kind of a part of was worth the price of admission.Its all good in the hood.:v:

4 Likes

He is just likening your post as he reads it. He posted 7 days ago what was going on.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

shout out to @doglog he got my pack as a mistake and sent me them they arrived today. much appreciated

8 Likes

I haven’t even heard anything about mine :disappointed:

3 Likes

Anybody knows the lineage of tycho moonlight?

Glad you got em, was a little worried about the border crossing.

Think there is some info here:

3 Likes

Thank you doglog

1 Like

Has anybody still yet to receive seeds !?

MOST importantly

Has any one heard from misterbee

Have not seen him active in a good many days

Hope all is well !!!:seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Never got any seeds .I see he has been around in other threads.

1 Like

@ Rabeats2093
You’ve got it right.
What matters is that all is well in the land of BEE.
I had fun with the madness of getting into giveaway.
TBH, that’s enough for me.
If the seeds show up that’s just icing on an already delicious cake.

7 Likes

I have been awaiting a response to a PM for a few days now. I was hoping all is well myself.

4 Likes

I misread the date of his post yeah he’s been quiet.He just went through some heavy stuff with his friend so I wouldn’t blame the dude.

6 Likes

I hope he is well!

:green_heart: :seedling:

EDIT: It shows he was on here on the 24th and he liked my addy 12 days ago.

7 Likes

What a champ I know he has to be buzzing around in that head of his as well more then anything …

Comforting a person in need is a true form of compassion !!

He out doing right …together as a colony we will hold down the hive till his return!!!

3 Likes

I haven’t received the mail yet either.

2 Likes

I’m not worried about the seeds at all , I have plenty growing ATM . The main thing is hoping @misterbee is doing alright , what a generous & big heart he put into doing this for internet strangers , may he be in our hearts & prayers always~

10 Likes

My sentiments exactly, my friend. I’m worried about @misterbee, fuck the seeds :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

7 Likes

I don’t give a fuck about the seeds either, I just hope my neighbor didn’t get them LOL. (post office is fucked here)
I hope Mr. Bee is doing okay as well. Perhaps we all need to plant more sun flowers and other flowers the bees love next comming spring!

5 Likes

i got my pack from another member who accidently got my strain, have yet to receive who evers pack was sent to me. i know he said he had a bunch sent back im assuming mine was in there. will update with who ever’s i got

1 Like

I still have the list and yours, one number off, should have arrived when the other person got your.

3 Likes