**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

OH YE, OH YE, OH YE!!! Back at the :honeybee: Hive after a non-family Medical Emergency. Best friend of 30+ years, Best Man at his wedding, etc had emergency Heart Surgery. I went “Downstate” to offer ANY assistance I could, as his Spouse is also medically-limited. Because I speak with the wife EVERY day, she informed me that I had a “Plastic Bag of Envelopes returned from the Post Office”, a week’s worth of additional Mail. The top/first Envelop has a Post It Note, “insufficient postage for hand-cancellation. Please affix and re-mail.” Soooooo, on Monday, I’ll do just that. It was only 23 of the 26 Envelops dispatched!! THREE of you might receive Envelops “Postage Due!!!” Additionally, I received seeds from SEVERAL members. You know who you are, and are CERTAINLY appreciated!! Give me the weekend to fully unwind and take care the Queen :honeybee:'s "Honey Do List, I’ll get started fulfilling those promised trades. Thanks for ALL’S indulgence, do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: SPECIAL NOTE: Please take care of your health!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

47 Likes

Glad you’re alright mr. :honeybee: your presence was missed!

6 Likes

Good to see you back. Hope your friend came thru with flying colors and is recovering.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Glad you’re doing alright brother. I hope all is well with your friend too.
:pray:

5 Likes

It’s the follow through on the rehab that will make all the difference. :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sorry about the news of your buddy. Glad he’s on the rebound, and glad to see your shining face back around these parts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Spoken like a true gentleman. Best thoughts for your good friend!

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed not sure where you got that info, but i doubt anyone has gone to the length of having my strain tested. it’s only been passed out to people on here, not even sure if anyone has completed a grow of it yet.

it is black triangle x solo stash though so that’s right.

1 Like

That info is on the two strains that you used to make the Black Snow cuz lol not on itself and I do have some, is why I checked it out. I have to have the lineage of every seed on the premises, entered into the seed-2-sale tracking system, in order to stay ‘compliant’ with the rules and regulations for growers here in OK.

1 Like

oh, my mistake, i was confused

1 Like

lol no problem cuz I can see where that mighta been a bit confusing now, I’m sorry about the wording cuz

@anonymous4289 I just looked back in my DMs cuz lol actually it was you I got them Black Snow beans from in a trade awhile back! I asked you about their lineage then and you told me, so I could enter the info. You were very generous in your sending. Thnx again!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed are you sure the black snow was from me directly? i know i sent you some apollo ape and i guess i must have sent more than the apollo ape? i know sometimes i send out extras

either way i’m glad you got them.

Yep cuz lol I even asked you about the extra gifts, also some Soloberry, in the pack with the Apollo Ape! I plan on growing them out over the winter and spring, Very OG of you and they’re held close lol not trading them off!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed feel free to post on my feedback page: lol

https://overgrow.com/t/anonymous4289-feedback/61951

1 Like

Done and done! many thnx, again cuz. there’ve been a few people around my neck of the woods have asked me for some of these…lol but naw, they ain’t getting away from me!

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed i could send you some for them if you’re interested? i have to hit the post office on Tuesday anyway. (the more results the better)

1 Like

Well I did feel kinda bad turning them down, but gave them other beans to grow. I would gift them to a couple of people that have personal grows if you want to send some. that’d be awesome cuz!

1 Like

yep. PM me

1 Like

Are these things still in the mail I’ve watched this thread for over a month now and I never got a PM

6 Likes