**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

I don’t give a fuck about the seeds either, I just hope my neighbor didn’t get them LOL. (post office is fucked here)
I hope Mr. Bee is doing okay as well. Perhaps we all need to plant more sun flowers and other flowers the bees love next comming spring!

5 Likes

i got my pack from another member who accidently got my strain, have yet to receive who evers pack was sent to me. i know he said he had a bunch sent back im assuming mine was in there. will update with who ever’s i got

1 Like

I still have the list and yours, one number off, should have arrived when the other person got your.

3 Likes

havent recieved anything yet. but its been hit or miss with the delivery around here some take 1 week some take 4 or 5

3 Likes

FYI have not gotten a mailing either, for your accounting list purposes, not worried

3 Likes

The mailing is being done by @misterbee.

4 Likes

Seems there are a few of us in the same boat.
I keep checking on this thread - I hope all is well at the hive. :honeybee:

11 Likes

I haven’t received my letter from the first round still…. Not sure if it’s UPS/CP or what but It’s been a long time.

3 Likes

After looking back over this thread…. I just hope all is well in the bee hive with @misterbee

6 Likes

I’ve yet to receive also, hope all is well at the beehive?!

4 Likes

@misterbee

2 Likes

Has anyone been in contact with him?

5 Likes

He hasn’t been seen since the 19th. I hope somebody can contact him and make sure everything is good.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Last post was the 19th, but last seen was nov 4th (3 days ago)

Hope all is well at the hive…

4 Likes

Maybe just a busy :honeybee:! Best wishes! @misterbee

4 Likes

Hope it’s winter coming, the bees are slow in the cold. Good Vibrations for you @misterbee .

9 Likes

Things happen. I’m sure all is well. Bee has been good to the community. Things have been tuff lately. Not saying they haven’t been. But things change. One Love.

5 Likes

hope all is OK with misterbee . haven’t received anything, but its a giveaway, he owes me nothing so I cant whine. I eat honey every morning. Bees are A-OK in my book.

3 Likes

Same here :disappointed:, I think I will contact the donor to see if he has some remnants ejem|nullxnull, hope everything’s ok in the hive … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

It’s been 1 month since any :honeybee: posts :worried:

Seriously hoping he’s okay.

16 Likes