Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Missed it all , fukkers that control my satellite feed want money to supply a service and I have not been forthcoming with funds :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would think after this long Hunt would perhaps think maybe i should try this mat stuff once in training?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Anybody watch the press conference yesterday?
I want Conor stretchered out after 25 minutes of kabib dropping forearms on his face

1 Like

Connor was acting wild. Scared like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Hes going to get yeeted

3 Likes

The drunken Irish chicken will be tenderized, October 6th.

Only good part was when the leprechaun called-out Ali Abdelaziz. That guy is the scum of the earth.

2 Likes

I can’t be the only one watching Bellator 206?
Rory vs. Mousassi at 185!

Well how did it all make out ?, Rory had to have won

Well then lol , I didn’t see it but it sounded fast.

1 Like

It surprisingly wasn’t a terrible card.
That pico kid looked great and rampage and Silva threw bombs (40 year old bombs)
Rory wasn’t in the fight from the start. One day he’ll learn to stop those jabs. His nose was a mess again.

Now we shift our attention to next week.
Im afraid to discuss it. With tony and kabib on the card you never know if it will even happen.
Not to mention Derek Lewis and his back.

Let’s hope the mma gods are on our side!

3 Likes

Bellator rarely lets me down for excitement.
…this is going to be a LONG week :pray:

3 Likes

Sugar has been scratched for an apparent PED violation. Not sure when or if it will be made known real soon, or maybe it has already?

2 Likes

Yup!
He’s denying it.
They gotta get this USADA thing figured out.
I guess if he turns rat he’ll be back in to timep

1 Like

48 hrs until El Cucuy time.

2 Likes

Khabib made weight, Tony survived the week without tripping, while still wearing his sunglasses 24/7, and Conor is keeping it to less than an 8-ball of booger-sugar per day. We’re at least getting 1 good fight tomorrow!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::wink: good call , I’m looking for a watering hole to watch it at.

1 Like

Oops forgot how much I hate McMagget , I won’t pay shit to line that cunts pockets, sad thing is till him and the bitch fake wrestler joined the organization I payed for every fight for years.

1 Like

I get all the shit talking McNugget does, but he really crossed the line with all of his racist comments. I hope he goes to sleep.

3 Likes

What did he say now ?

I’m actually torn on who I like less
It was a tie until Conor walked out with Drake
I hope Nate Diaz is right and we get a double knockout

1 Like

Anybody got a moneyline or a spread on this fight tonite?

LOL

1 Like