MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Almost spit my coffee out there @MoBilly . :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! Congrats on part 2 @MoBilly!

3 Likes

LOL @Jpaul . Iā€™ll have to do better next time then. No spittage means I need to be more clever with my jokes. lol

Thanks @HighTilliDie . :slight_smile: It warms my heart that people actually kick around this thread. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of a few threads :thread: that I look :eyes: forward to checking out everyday, because you never know what will be next! Fun meter is alway on tilt! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good afternoon mo!

This thread rollin over makes me think of 1 song

@MoBilly never gonna stop!!

6 Likes

Officially ā€œwatchingā€ this threadā€¦happy day everyone

7 Likes

Morning all! Congrats on part 2 @mobilly. Trying to beat the heat so had to rearrange my schedule. Tryin to sleep between 6pm - 2am. Lol only time itā€™s cool enough to do anything outside.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

You know thatā€™s right. I tried to hit a lick during the heat a couple of days ago. Told myself that I was just going to be doing tractor work, but the heat got to me. I donā€™t recover as quick as I used to. lol

8 Likes

I got heat stroke 3 times about 4 years ago and now Iā€™m super sensitive to high temps

7 Likes

i cant seem to take the heat as well any more myself. never use to bother me as long as i hydrated. this year have been getting headaches and ill feeling if i over do the heat. fine one moment then all of a sudden i am like what the heck is this?
hope heat breaks out your way soon. more hot humid days thru the whole week for us. :unamused:

5 Likes

The older I get the more sensitive to heat i amā€¦heat stroke is no joke, take it easy friends

7 Likes

Push the fluids man. Electrolytes are a good thing.

8 Likes

Heat stroke is a real stroke, guys. One older friend ran a huge machine shop and had a Heat stroke working in a nearby closed factory we were working in. He was paralyzed on one side for months and took 18 months to return to work.

15 Likes

Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a great day

Congratulations on part 2 @MoBilly

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been on the coast for over 40 years. Iā€™ve never handled the heat. My dog couldnā€™t handle the heat either.

6 Likes

He went from being a rich ,strong , capable 60 something man to being a hospital patient. Just because he was too proud to quit early.

7 Likes

I dropped out a couple of times. Once when landscaping a hillside while on my paying job and once picking blackberries. Now the heat just drains me like a bucket with no bottom.

12 Likes

Yeah the heat is really taking it out of me this year. Completely new experience for me

6 Likes

I can understand that.

4 Likes