MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Why do mice have such small balls???

Because they don’t know how to dance.

Good morning people.

5 Likes

Hey buddy goodmorning…

I can’t dance lol

Goodmorning brother mo!!

Good morning my friends! I’m out of likes first thing in the morning! I don’t like being told I can’t like something…
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Don’t you hate waking up in like jail? :unamused: :laughing:

I’ve done it for real bro. This is nothing compared. lol

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @buck90, @Greenfingers, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, & and all the rest of the green room gang. :blush::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

2 Likes

Well, time to head out to the doctor yet again. I’ll be gone for quite a while because their office is about 80 miles away.
Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @OhNo555 hope u have a great day brother!

2 Likes

Damn be safe mo!

1 Like

You bet @Terpsnpurps . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man. I remember waking up on the concrete floor in jail in San Diego. No shoes. No shirt. That was an improvement from earlier when I wrecked my truck and my pants were missing too. I guess I got hot.
Not my finest hour. Morning @MoBilly . Hope your back is tolerable today.

4 Likes

Just finished up with the neurologist. I guess their switching me to a different team. One year followup…
Not much change in the program though. It’s just wait and see how things go from here.

Since we’re here in the city anyway, we’re going to hit a few places before heading home. Hope the storm rolling in isn’t a whopper.
:wink:

12 Likes

Unfortunately I can say I have been there in San Diego jail…happy we’re not there anymore …and good evening to everyone…hope yall sleep well

1 Like

I was stoked when I woke on the misdemeanor side with the drunks. The felony side of booking is a whole otha country.

1 Like

Hope your new team works out for you. I hate when any health care provider gets changed on me. I just try and be open-minded.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It’s friiiday!

2 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and @Golfnutt !

4 Likes