MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

@MoBilly not sure how much help I’ll be to you my friend but I’m here in the peanut gallery rooting for you bud! Activate “watching” now :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes

For obvious reasons, I’m out of likes @LegsMahoney lol.
:green_heart:
Thanks for checking out the grow!
:pray:

4 Likes

Great looking lineup! Looking forward to seeing the results on a couple I’m gonna grow over the next year!!

2 Likes

I’m glad that you decided to drop by @Jinglepot. Which strains are you going to be growing?

3 Likes

Following along!
This is gonna be great!

2 Likes

The UFS 18 in my Skunk the Neighborhood springtime grow followed by Swackhammerwith some DJ short strains!

3 Likes

Thanks for dropping by @HeadyBearAdventures !
I’ve never grown either so we’ll both be enlightened by this grow.
The Swakhammer is looking like it may want to reach the roof. I gotta search the site and see if anyone knows how tall they grow, normally, inside without topping.

4 Likes

Nice run. Nice pick.

2 Likes

Hey bro. Glad you found me. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What strains are the pollen from?

2 Likes

I have some PPP from Doug, DBHP BigMike55 and some Uncle Festers Skunk #18 from Nagel420.

5 Likes

I’m really curious to hear if someone has gotten an absolutely brutal smelling pheno of that UFS.
The vendor description makes it sound nauseating… In the best way possible

4 Likes

Or will it be you @MoBilly ?!

3 Likes

I read that description to my wife. She would just as soon it not have that particular odor. lol

5 Likes

Fart weed. Lol the gas. I’m sorry my friend I can’t keep from laughing about that one. Sometimes those smells. Especially if I get some on my finger and touch my nose. It doesn’t bother me as bad.

4 Likes

Watching along and looking forward to watching those buds form!

5 Likes

I do believe I would much like to watch this unfold.

3 Likes

Plants are looking very nice @MoBilly. Congrats on the first seedrun! I’m in the middle of my first as well, but nothing as impressive as what you got going on. Going to watch the show here.

6 Likes

Kinky.

Kinkier.

3 Likes

What? Keep it green over here.

2 Likes