MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

I’m going to have to require an OSHA report on that accidental fire :fire: please. :joy:

2 Likes

@GREANDAL
I call it Eagles009’s “Happy little accident”. ref. Bob Ross. lol

3 Likes

Bob coulda used some I think! :joy:

2 Likes

Bob was an old hippy bro! If he wasn’t then I’m Grandpa Smurf!
:laughing:

3 Likes

I saw a documentary about his life and sadly it didn’t go as well as one might think. It was rather sad.

1 Like

Lol, :joy:. Well played sir. accidental fire is apt. I’ve really enjoyed the results :wink:. Sadly I have none on hand. A testament to it’s quality really. I may just drop more soon looking at that red beauty and reflecting on the gb stink. I bet that’s some couchlock indica looking at the stretch. The gb was a very heavy stone.

2 Likes

I ordered some of that GB from a Canadian seller but it never got here. Actually got screwed twice by those aholes. Someday. :laughing:

2 Likes

Everything in that room looks good man. What are you using for light? Obvs you’ve upgraded at some point.

1 Like

Damn it man.

1 Like

Great work! They all look delicious :heart_eyes: :fire: :green_heart: :seedling:

…I think the purple plant labelled swackhammer 2-5 is something else. (blacknbluecookies maybe? or gb x bc? :thinking: )
…The two skinny pics side by side labelled img##### are the swackhammer. :slight_smile: :+1:

You’re like me, always have to take a little sample before the rest dry :sweat_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

You missed me. I come by here every day. Sometimes I don’t say much but I always leave a like.

4 Likes

Well brother it’s deff a beautiful plant very appealing !

The terp profile sounds delicious

Nice work ! So it was a accident wich turned out to be a beautiful specimen :crazy_face:

MOE nice job on the lady :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mike your a great guy. Your always around.

4 Likes

Sorry my Big Friend! :slight_smile: I would never wish to leave you out of my expression of gratitude!
You are one of my favorite folks on here.
:pray:
Forgive an old bro, bro?

You are correct, and thank you. That is the Skunk. The pictures above that are the Swakhammer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahh I can always tell my babies apart :wink:

p.s. just read some of the older posts. Hope you’re doing well! :pray: :100: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp @Eagles009 @DougDawson and @Rabeats2093 @DannyTerpintine @GREANDAL @HorseBadorites
And especially @BigMike55

You guys rock!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am doing much better now. Thank you so much. :pray:

1 Like

Ah! You make me smile, brother. But I was just screwing with you, you, know dat!

1 Like

That’s good. I had a day today. People suck. Not everyone. Just some. Funny how things are sometimes. @LilJonB I haven’t seen him in a minute. Hum life sucks. I have made some friends here.

2 Likes