MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Of course I know dat. :slight_smile: You wouldn’t be you if you didn’t yank someones chain once or twice a day. lol

1 Like

I chatted with LilJonB a couple weeks ago. He sounded like he was wanting to start his threads back up.

3 Likes

You did say he was doing well. Right?

1 Like

Yes, sir. Said he was doing well.

2 Likes

That makes my day bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I think I heard some about it. There was a big power struggle and he got the worst end of it. Right?

1 Like

Yeah, I really liked LilJonB … I have some of his seeds I keep threatening to grow, but other stuff keeps getting in the way. You know how it is.

1 Like

I do as well. I had one in the lineup before he dropped out so I went with another strain.
If he comes back in I’ll make it a point to drop some that he gifted me.

1 Like

Time to call it a night.
Y’all stay warm and have a great night.

5 Likes

Woke up this morning and I see I have a lot of catching up to do. Your plants are beautiful MoBilly. Well done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Holy lord, I’ve got a lot of reading to do here, but from the photos I’m seeing @MoBilly it looks like things are dialed, can’t say I’m surprised

2 Likes

Yea! @MoBilly i haven’t said much about @LilJonB i have missed him. Good guy.

Beautiful MB :slight_smile:

Hey brother. I missed that question. Sorry.

I’m running a Spider Farmer 4000 and a 2000 in the big room.
I have another SF 2000 that I use in the clone room and I have a couple of blurples as a standby. Those are the ones I used back when I started so you are absolutely correct. I took a big step in my lighting.
I really like those SF’s but my brother offered to build my next light. He makes his living working for an office supply chain as a repairman so he should be able to build whatever I need. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah ok! Now I remember you getting the first sf. I have a 4000 myself works well. With a 2000 too you can get a real photon drive going.

Yeah I was in a hurry and could afford it so I bought panel leds rather than build but I’m thinking about building a veg room and will probably build those.

I don’t regret any of the lights I’ve bought, I prefer the hlgs no doubt but there’s nothing wrong with sf imho.

1 Like

@GREANDAL
I guess I should thank the stimulus check for that one. lol
I know that I got awfully excited when I saw how much it stimulated the growth after having been using those cheap old blurples.
:thinking:
So I guess I used it for the intended purpose. Right?
:+1:

4 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! I was stimulated too! :joy:

2 Likes

My wife got mine. Lol

3 Likes

That’s hilarious @GREANDAL ! :rofl:
I wonder what the statistics would show about how many of us spent that $ on lights, tents…

2 Likes

I’m sure. To be honest with you it was tax money to me. The people I worked with the year that it broke out they claimed that no one paid taxes. It’s your responsibility no matter what if your employer does not pay your taxes you’re still held accountable.

3 Likes