MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Yeah bro. They don’t care how they squeeze it out of you.

2 Likes

As much as I have paid in taxes over my life I feel no guilt whatsoever. In fact, it makes me feel pretty good that my money helped people grow.

2 Likes

That’s truly preaching to the choir bro @GREANDAL . I agree 100%.
As a matter of fact it does make me smile now that you mention it. :slight_smile:
That’s how I’ll look at it. The taxes they took from my wife and I could have put lights in a large percentage of the growing population in Mo.
Yay me! That’s my good deed a day, done for the next few years. LOL

4 Likes

Loved all your pics here @MoBilly can’t wait to see more and pick up more tricks!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you decided to drop by. Just jump in anywhere!
:wink:

4 Likes

Hey @MoBilly i might have missed it, I’ve been behind in my reading lately, but how’s you GDP doing these days? Still smelling like a pack of juicy fruit?

3 Likes

Samething i was wondering i thought i read through but he didnt mention the GDP

1 Like

The cure only brought out the Juicy Fruit smell even more. I’m flipping the mother and her two clones today. I decided to just put the three in their own space.
I’m isolating them because I had that RBC x C Kush herm and now I have a few seeds developed in my plants. No problem for myself but, with this GDP project, I want to be absolutely as confident as possible that only GDP genetics are involved in this seed run.
I’ll take some of these fem seeds and use selected males from original Ken Estes male GDP’s. I have five seeds so fingers crossed for at least three males to pollinate three of these fems. Of course I’ll collect and store pollen from all the males to continue hitting fem GDP’s until I get that smell coming through on their next gen.
Hopefully I’ll have one of those first three retain the pheno and produce regular seeds that carry the pheno. Then it’ll be a project to stabilize it.
I really had no idea what I was getting into with this. lol
My allowed number of plants is a PITA and will slow everything down. I’m hoping I can make this work.

What do you think @Indoornesian ? Is this anything like you would do? Advice is welcome of course.

7 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan. Maybe it’ll take a few runs to isolate that trait we’re looking for. It’s a great start since you have the juicy fruit pheno already!
Good luck finding a studly dewd

4 Likes

You will definitely be getting some seed and pollen to play with.

2 Likes

Thanks, just what I needed to kick start the hunt again. I was running out of stock and patience.

3 Likes

No problem. Maybe you will hit on one before I do. Win win I’d say.:wink:

3 Likes

dude i can relate to this, trying to do a breeding project the right way is made 10000 times harder while adhering to plant counts. in the middle of it right now trying to do an open pollination preservation, a pheno hunt, and then a targeted F3 generation. basically just signing away your space for a good couple years to get it done.

3 Likes

That’s about the size of it man. :slight_smile: As long as I can grow a little variety as well I’ll be OK.

5 Likes

I figured I would drop some pics from last night since not a lot has been happening in the greenroom other than a lot of fade. I love the colors that are coming out. You guys know that the pictures never truly catch what you yourself are seeing but these pics come close.

:slight_smile:
Enjoy.

I had to put something on here. I didn’t want you guys loosing interest. lol
My wife surprised me with a new phone. It’s supposed to have a good camera so I thought I’d try it out. It’s a lot quicker focusing so it takes less shots to get a good one.
BTW those shakes of mine are under control quite well now. :slight_smile:
This is, without doubt, the best medicine I have ever tried.

Anyway, I hope you are all are well and blessed.

29 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you Floyd! I appreciate that. It’s coming down to the chop soon for two of them. I might as well show them off while I can. lol

4 Likes

Outstanding looking ladies! Well done indeed… I think you have a knack for this man :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks @Nagel420 . :slight_smile: This grow, I will remember. This is the first time that I have had buds turn out this tight structured. It puts a smile on the old kisser for sure. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I still haven’t been able to flip the GDP mother and clones. The closet needs work. I was running the lights in there 24/7 using it for cloning.
I thought it was pretty tight but when I went in and turned out the lights I saw light leaks everywhere. I’ll work on that this evening. Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes