MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

raw (1)

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Wow, really impressive flowers @MoBilly you set the bar pretty high my friend. Hats off to you

3 Likes

My brother those are awesome! Great work great work indeed!

2 Likes

Thank you @LegsMahoney and @HappyGoLucky21
I appreciate it guys. :pray:

2 Likes

Is that one “GB x BC” = “god bud x blue cookies”? I’ve got a plant doing that leaf curl thing late in life too, kinda cool looking

2 Likes

That is a Godberry X Blue Cookies cross.
If the smoke turns out like I hope, I will absolutely grow more. I love the structure, she is a beast and the nugs are like rocks. about golf ball in size.

2 Likes

Nice, that sounds awesome, wasn’t too far off guessing the cross too,

2 Likes

Yeah, I got the seeds from Eagles. So far I am the only one that has grown this cross unless some genius did it before Eagles had his happy little accident. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I missed some that needed to be in those pictures.
Swakhammer

24 Likes

Did someone leave the door open? Its frosty as fnck in here.
Great work, as usual, my friend.

5 Likes

Oh man, drool worthy, MoBilly :yum:

3 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 and @HorseBadorites !
I remembered when I didn’t know marijuana could be such a beautiful plant!
Folks that are only growing Daisies and such are wasting valuable space IMHO.
:wink:

4 Likes

Trichomes anyone?
I finally got my new scope. Here is a look at what I see.

Blak n Blu Cookie

Swakhammer

GB x BC

UFS #18

God’s Sky

Other than the Swakhammer and the God’s Sky and maybe the UFS, I believe that they are dang near ready for my needs.
What say you my friends?

23 Likes

Definitely right around where I’d be chopping.

They look awesome brother. I’m glad you like the BBC x GB. That Godberry was the first true dank that came out of my closet. The white widow cross hit hard like the original. I was a bit let down with the pineapple express cross. It’s kind bud…but not two hit weed. And pretty green and dull. Wish I hadn’t started with that one :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @Eagles009 ! Both strains are worthy of another run :100: % in respect to ease of growing. I know the GB x BC has a nice kick and a strong sweet berry smell!
I’ll be trying a sample bud from the God’s Sky tomorrow. I’ll let you know. :wink:

3 Likes

So you smoked the BC already?

1 Like

I know !!!

1 Like

Only a bud that I quick dried in my chip crisper @Eagles009 . It takes around 16 hours to bring it to smokablility.

2 Likes

Bud patrol. Fire that stuff up. Don’t roll it to tight.

2 Likes