MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Microwave. I hear it works. Little bird told me.

2 Likes

You are a nut bro!
:joy:

2 Likes

I’m trying to. I got a early one tomorrow.

2 Likes

I need a snickers. Lol

2 Likes

The microwave works if you just gotta know now! But a chip crisper takes under a day and leaves more taste while being smoother as well.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll probably never quick dry a bud again, ew. I’m talking like minutes not day and half. That’d prob be okay.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t have thought it would work either but my wife wanted to try. It worked well enough to get a good idea of what a cure will bring out. She put a bud in a small paper bag and put it in the crisper. She left the bag slightly open for moisture to escape the bag and opened it a couple of times during the process.
I wouldn’t want to smoke it like that often but isn’t awful.

2 Likes

Peace. Bed time.

1 Like

Peace my friend.
:pray:

1 Like

@bigmike55
I’m putting the BL x BC in darkness tomorrow. She did finish quickly. Once she started showing cloudy, it wasn’t any time before I was seeing amber.

1 Like

Great buddy. I will be looking for an after cure strain report.

2 Likes

I just can’t wait any longer. I know the trichomes aren’t exactly where I want (close enough though) but I need to flip my clones and they are going to be massive as it is. lol
So here are the final trichome shots and then some individual pics with one or two group shots for fun.
Everything is in the dark now getting ready to chop.
Not the order of the pictures obviously. :slight_smile:

1. God’s Sky (Godberry X Skywalker) — strain and seeds from @Eagles009
    2. Godberry X Bl Cookies — strain and seeds also from Eagles009
    3. Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 ---- from @misterbee :
    4. Red Cherry Berry X Conspiracy Kush— seeds from @Oldjoints , strain from @cannabissequoia (not in pictures, chopped early)
    5. Swakhammer — seeds from @DougDawson and strain from @DannyTerpintine
    6. Blak N Blu Cookies — strain and seeds from @BigMike55

Blak n Blu Cookies

GB x BC

God’s Sky

Swakhammer

UFS #18

This has been a fun grow for sure. It didn’t turn out like I expected after that RCB x C Kush popped those nanners but I caught it early and there are only a few seeds that I can see.
I learned a few things this time around. The main thing is to not say what I “WILL” do and only say I will “try” to do such and such. I find my health is more of a factor than I would like to admit, and my plant count limit is too restrictive to freely do what I want to do. So I’m just going to try to finish my planned projects and then just grow weed and have fun with all my friends. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for following along with this grow. I hope it was, somewhat, entertaining for you.

:pray:
Be blessed my friends.

26 Likes

Simply awesome! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the colors!

1 Like

Yeah @Floyd . I really like the color of that GB x BC. I’ll absolutely run it again if the cure brings out the goodness the way I think it will. I know there is a good high with her.

2 Likes

Awesome grow, my friend.
The Blak N Blu Cookies??? OK, You did me proud! Beautiful plant.
It will be interesting to see how different your smoke is than mine was. If you remember, I had to chop her before her time because of the shitty weather. Yours looks like it had a chance to cook to at least “Medium Well”. Mine, honestly was too green to cut. But I did get blasted from it.

Anyways, great work, man!

5 Likes

Thank you Mike! I was honored to run her. So many folks are going to love getting hold of these genetics. I smoked a test bud.

OH, there was a little more amber to her than that pic shows.

It tastes of Lime/berry.
I felt it moments after taking the first hit. Nice but not much… Then I took a second hit and both hit me. The high is kind of a kick in the head for a bit (just a bit much for me) but after a little while it just settled into an extremely comfortable relaxing high that hangs on for a while (forgot to look at the clock. lol). It does seem to melt away any tension you might have too.
I know a good cure will enhance this.

4 Likes

Beautiful report man.
I knew I had something a little different here. I didnt actually get the flavors you got, but the high in the noggin is spot on. Like I said. Mine didnt cook long enuff for ANYONES liking.

1 Like

You MUST listen to some good music with this. Preferably Something PINK.
But whatever you like, garantee it to be way enhanced.

2 Likes