Modicum & a person who marauds with Baked Beanz

Tiny update on how they are doing now.
Pic taken right after a foliar feeding.

12 Likes

Close up of the lady bits and the lightly pollinated lady bits @Howard.Crane you got me all up in here I tell I am not as far along as you were but i think Iā€™m lucky so far

15 Likes

Excellent. Iā€™ll only be a little envious, I promise :wink:

5 Likes

Want me to mail u a live rooted clone @Howard.Crane cause i feel bad

7 Likes

Ha. No, thatā€™s very cool of you though. I will, however, enjoy watching the show :smile:

7 Likes

Quick update and pics of the girls. you know gotta spend time with the whole family on Thanksgiving. So that means my OG Fam to. This is a pic of the GG4 leaning Marauder. Update is because she is showing me in spots that she took on her pollination. So Iā€™ll be able to play with two versions of f2. Because I kept pollen from 2 different males with the same 2 different phenos. So I pollinated the gg4 leaner with the gg4 leaner and the GDP to the GDP leaner. They all successfully took so will be able to hunt through them soon. I have a tiny spot on each plant crossing opposite phenos as well.

13 Likes

Are your tote a wick system?

2 Likes

Yes but really sub irrigated planter

3 Likes

Please explain, a bit further, good sir

3 Likes
5 Likes

This is my no till sub irrigated planter. Just missing the cover crop. But It is a wicking system in a way because of the 3 cups you see in the center. I coulda use these or net pots this all i had on hand. The bottom layer is pure coir just to wick it up then soil is on top of it layer through with goodies

2 Likes

That is pretty awesome setup man!!

1 Like

Thank you Iā€™m still working on getting it seasoned. I have to goodies in and Iā€™m on the second cycle and need a cover crop but I keep veg time so short that I donā€™t get a good cover crop

2 Likes

Here an update of the single cola on the Gg4 leaning pheno. I left it to form single cola but I tied it down to make a few side branches

12 Likes

After heavy LITFA because I been working like crazy for the crazy holidays lol. The kids love it so what the heck but heres an updateā€¦ itā€™s hard to get a pic of everything but one day soon I will but heres a pic of the Gg4 leaning

@SamwellBB I love the smells and the frost I am getting and I havenā€™t been giving them the love I should have but the are still outstandingā€¦

8 Likes

Sorry I been late on an update but I had a turn for the worst with everything I had going in my past grows. I am trying to nurse my babies back to health. My significant other has decided to give my ladies a bleach foliar out of anger and itā€™s enough to make a man cry. :sleepy::sleepy::cry::cry:I am losing the battle on saving them. So far in the tent was 2 Marauders
1 GG4 Jw cut. 1 cackleberry and 1 East coast sour diesel haze. I am hurt but heres the last pics of them looking so beautiful

7 Likes

Yikes. Back in the 90ā€™s my ex-wife sprayed my plants with Windex. I donā€™t miss her at all.

Best wishes, I hope things turn out well for you!

5 Likes

couldnā€™t find the dislike button
shit !
not because of the plants but because of you

4 Likes

@Howard.Crane I am so upset. They had less then 3 weeks left. I am letting them finish because I was making seeds on the lowers of the plants and they dont have signs of damage Iā€™m hoping to salvage what I can.
@SamwellBB dont worry though I always keep back ups secretly scattered about for this very reason. I have clones of both phenos of Marauder. I have the GDP leaner and the Gg4 leaner females. I also have clones of both males I found, and if I can salvage any seeds they will be F2sā€¦I Qtip pollinated them by matching the;
GG4 leaner x GG4 leaner male And GDP leaner to GDP leaner male. Thatā€™s all I hope survive. I had a few spot where the GG4 leaning male pollen also may give me 10 seeds of GG4 JW cut x (GG4/GDP)

7 Likes

Damn bro sorry for your troubles
To quote a friend ā€œbitches be crazy ā€œ

3 Likes