Modicum & a person who marauds with Baked Beanz

This is just a grow along log of Marauder (GG4/GDP) by @SamwellBB (Baked Beanz).
Some goals of starting this project;
I plan on finding a male that’s leaning on the GDP side with gg4s heavy feel. This should be some straight knock out while still medicating and relaxing.

28 Likes

I started this project back on 9-25-19. In this pic they are 12 days old.

22 Likes

Oh, excellent! Will definitely be following along with the grow-along :smile: :popcorn:

12 Likes

When I saw yours I had to create a post. I am actually already in flower on some of these but i am hunting a male. So while in the process of looking for my male, I am stress testing my females to help make my selection of which to keep a mother.

7 Likes

loaded 4 Marauders and my cackleberry #1 mom in my 27 gallon s.i.p tote. 4 around the out side were in order front left #2 front right #3 back left #4 back right #5. I gifted a friend #1 it had slowest growth but I didnt want to cull it. I figure it’s not a male they grow tall first in veg. Ill go over and get a pic and a clone or two every now and then. I did this on 10-31-19

20 Likes

In for the show! :popcorn:
I’m very curious about finding GDP phenos, too…

3 Likes

11-14-19 update
Here’s the confirmed ladies that I have in the tent.
G2 G3 are both in the front and both female. Funny thing is they are perfect the opposite leaning phenos it look like.
G1gifted to friend but it had GDP smell slow growth
G2 smells like GDP grows slower like it
G3 smells like GG4 slight GDP grows like gg4

18 Likes

I will be checking this out.

4 Likes

Nice interesting cross
Paps

1 Like

Honor goes all to @SamwellBB. I’ll just f2 them for more seeds for later storage

9 Likes

That’s an amusing symmetry, lol. Interesting parents for making the F2 generation, eh?

6 Likes

Nice! Another Marauder grow! I, too, am running Marauder and have been meaning to start a thread. Now I am DEFINTELY feeling the pressure to get busy posting the business! Got these 2 girls that have been in 12/12 for about a week…anyways, nice looking grow! I’m going to be following your progress, maybe pick up a thing or two! :nerd::+1:

10 Likes

Yeah, you should definitely start a thread. The more the merrier!

7 Likes

Your Marauders look/looked good, as well, as I have been following your progress too.

6 Likes

pics of this beastly male G5. Thanks you @SamwellBB for the speedy delivery I found him. Its shame he won’t be able to do the deed in the whole tent. So I’ll clone him and collect pollen from a couple.

13 Likes

heres the top that cut from G5 MALE to collect pollen from. Also to slow him down from pollinating my girls to early. Dont Need an open pollination nuking the house

9 Likes

so heres an update of my girls that I have brutally tortured all 6 of them to get down to these last 2 girla
So this is g3 and it leans towards gg4 look.
This is G2 that smells and leans toward the GDP in the line. She smell so good on the stem rub. I know she is hard to see but she is starting to get angry mad want to grow everywhere

17 Likes

Everything has been lightly pollinated with G5 which is my GDP leaning Male

11 Likes

Looks like you got tighter node spacing near the top than I did. Should be some real chunkiness happening soon :smile:

I should have done some pollination, too. I don’t have any Marauder males in flower right now, just a couple cuttings. Maybe I’ll dig a packet of some pollen or another out of the deep freeze today…

8 Likes

Well i believe it could be that I bend the main stem until it gets thick. look at G3 stem where I crack them. Now the main stem you can see created 4 channels for carrying water and nutes. On strains I never ran before I push them to the limits on the first grow. High stress training. Bending. And tieing down stripping them bare taking clones and i also scrog them. I am not going for yield gpw or nothing only learning and taking notes. But you my friend have that lush rainforest over there and it will create some great fruit, way better then mine. I go hard on them till week 5 then see how well they react to babying them after all of that

7 Likes