Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

I’ve ran maybe 4 or 5. Have black cali grapes and black daloto running now

10 Likes

I was looking at his BlueDank. Looks nice. He has such a nice line up I’d like to try them all.

7 Likes

Dragonblood Hashplant Smells of lemon and gas and really leaves a lingering lemon taste in your throat after a toke. Super flavourful and powerful smoke. Rock solid nugs as well. It takes 13 weeks to finish her properly but it’s worth it. If you have some of these run em!

33 Likes

So which of his strains is your favorite?

5 Likes

@Grease_Monkey JOTI? Or Bodhi???

3 Likes

Jordan of the islands!

7 Likes

Blackberry breath. But I know this gods Space Needle will be a competitor. It’s got that smell. Old school godbud. No other word to describe the smell. Sort floral/ skunky. The smell reminds me of something I would get as a kid in my hometown frequently. JOTI has been around forever, a lot of his gear is close if not the same to what he had back in the day and hits a lot of nostalgia for me.

16 Likes

Awesome, tge BBB did look amazing while you grew it! Sometimes I miss the weed from “back in the day” maybe I’m just old and nostalgic now lol.

4 Likes

I think it comes full circle. We eventually grow tired of the fad strain of the day and really just want to get back to those old school basic flavours. Funny though BBB and GSN are more fad strains haha

8 Likes

Lol I know what you mean… I’ve never cared to much what strain it is, in highschool the strain name depended on who I “gifted” it to… and as long as I got baked I was happy

6 Likes

I’ve got 3 godbud going now so I’m hoping those hit the really old school feel.

8 Likes

I may get a clone of god bud and black cookie in the nearish future… no room for them but god damn I’ll make it work some how lol

4 Likes

I’ve not attempted the black cookies yet. They were a freebie but they are on my radar. After the cookies crosses I’m running now I’m gonna take a break from the cookie :joy:

Did you ever get any DBH?

7 Likes

Buddies black cookie smelled like a hobos cum sock while it was growing… smelled better after harvest though lol. I’m guessing DBH is the dragon blood hashplant? No, none of those in my horde lol

4 Likes

I LOVE my Dragon’s Blood Hashplant. I let her go loooooong or she was way too racy. The flavor is addictive.

12 Likes

I’ve got some F3s I can send ya if interested :v:

9 Likes

Here’s my Black Berry Hammer. I just chopped all the small under branches as my clones took so I dried them in a paper bag by the wood stove and it has a crazy BlackBerry smell.

23 Likes

Really nice :+1: what week is that one on?

2 Likes

She is 7 weeks from flip but a slow starter to show pistils. Also been having VPD issues. I want this to be full couchlock so will let it go a ways yet.

7 Likes

That’s would be bad ass! I’ll message you

3 Likes