Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

RMH??? Got the BBB what is RMH?

4 Likes

Rocky Mountain high (Mikado x Colorado green bud)

10 Likes

Ran Mikado I bought form Brad At Seed Depot AGES AGO…was killer Bud!!!

10 Likes

Got my seed order in the mail today. Got some free Gealto beans with it as well. No clue when I’m gonna run these but it was nice to grab some of Subcools JacksCleaner before it’s not around any more.

23 Likes

Blue Coma week 9. She is basically ready to come down. As of recently this has been my favourite strain to smoke. It’s super smooth :v:

And a now prego Starfighter x Dosido

32 Likes

My cat loves the Ganja :cat2::joy::v:

33 Likes

Nice Cat! :slight_smile: and very nice plants

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

I still have a pack of those, I think.
Hot or not?

4 Likes

It’s a very nice plant. Lots of frost and a strong lime smell. Yield looks like it’s not going to be the best. But hard to tell, pollen could have, would have slowed them. I’m going to run it again properly, still have 6 more beans.

6 Likes

Lovely looking plant considering its pregnant. Is your kitty a tonkinese, we had a blue tonkinese my wife showed it, it one loads of cat shows.

6 Likes

It was also called Mungo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s pedigree name was my mystic Mungo park.

5 Likes

Anyone looking for Fat ass, stanky, super frosty nugs grab a pack of “Gods Space Needle” from JOTI, you will not be disappointed you did.

36 Likes

She’s a very beautiful lady.

3 Likes

Those f2’s I got from you?
The pics are they 1’s or 2’s?

4 Likes

I gave you half the pack of F1s I had. That there is from the same pack.

8 Likes

Ooooh very nice indeed and Thank you!

5 Likes

JOTI has such a bang for your buck. 60 bucks for 2 packs of guaranteed preemo. Canadian, old school, stands behind his product. Great guy to give my hard earned money to. Plus he makes us slouches look like we almost know what we are doing…

18 Likes

Yeah everything ive seen that Mongo has grown from Joti looks decadent.
I was looking at the space Needle a bit back on his site.
I was lucky enough to lineup a few of his afghanis.

His blue diesel, God bud and and there was another blue type that J and I were talking about that are awesome also.
I’ve been hesitant about sending across the line Peaks arrived a ok but after being popped for this by Homeland back in 01 tends to make a person gun-shy.

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. He has some amazing stuff. Ive got his

Northern BC Skunk
Black Cotton
Gods Space Needle
God Bud
Gods AK47
OG Kush
Black cookies
Black berry Breath

And I just ordered

Black Goji Dawg