Mongo’s stanky outdoor jungle 2020

Hahaha , just watch theyll be your best plants

4 Likes

@Mongobongo get to Farm tending little bro.No more slacking off.I expect a nice care package and a round of golf :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@beacher still suffering the effects of concussions and headaches.tied up in law litigation for a few more years yet…The MasterWidow was a legend and came from a top notch old school original OG member and was some of the first feminized seeds going around.It is one strain i wish i still posessed.

3 Likes

Haha I’m sure we can figure out a day to go smoke some
Doobs and play around.

3 Likes

@Mongobongo looks like i need to come visit and get you motivated and back on track.I will bring my bondage tools and we can tie some of them ladies down lol

2 Likes

Sounds good to me haha

You must be missing growing so badly eh! When was the last outdoor grow you did?

I remember you posting some picks of your backyard and you had trained the plants all over the place so that you could barely see them. That was cool. For a tight backyard you jammed in a lot and stealthy.

4 Likes

Been awhile since i did an outdoor grow…I trained that one Dutch Passion Shawman to fill a 6ft x 12ft area when i harvested it was like hanging 5 full plants.Yeah i had plants all in between the raspberry bushes.miss my old house and my trailer up north for the swamp grows.Now i am in an apartment so its indoors and a balcony grow

5 Likes

Took a walk back to the ladies. First time in 3 weeks and we had a major storm come through about two weeks Ago. Found 3 of the plants had been knocked over so I propped them back up today. I’m really happy with the growth. Most of the plants are between 4 and 7 ft. 3 of them are incredibly tall. Bugs have stayed away for the most part. Everything looking good and now that I’ve got some supports out there they will be better. Fields are being chopped right next to them I’m hoping my farm hands don’t see em. Here are a few shots.

Notice the top left plant. It’s beat up a bit because it had fallen. I just propped it back up with some 6ft bamboo.

25 Likes

Nice trees!!!

2 Likes

@Mongobongo looking great bro.The fallen ones will bounce back

3 Likes

Day 1

Day 70

26 Likes

Making me miss my gorilla days, growing by the river. Awesome spot man. Everything is looking great.

Do you ammend the soil at all, or just grow as is?

6 Likes

No I Just dug a small 4 inch hole for each and tossed them in.

8 Likes

What about nutes or teas?

4 Likes

Nothing. Just oh natural other than what runs off the farm field.

9 Likes

That’s awesome. Personally I’d be a bit concerned about the runoff, but I think you are gonna get a little of that almost anywhere. Must be a very fertile spot, nice job.

4 Likes

@Mongobongo okay little bro,now is the time to pull up them socks and tend to your ladies.Show us an update please…I am ordering a 3 chamber tent with 1000w hps and 6 1000w LED banks Smkn is getting back in the grow game,:grin:

5 Likes

Haha ya I’ll yank them bad boys up and head down next chance I get. The last pic above was taken 3 days ago. I staked everything and open some of the ladies up a bit. Im sure ive got some males in there I gotta pull, They just haven’t shown sex yet.

6 Likes

@Mongobongo get them dirty boys out before they go deflowering all your pretty Ladies

6 Likes

Potted plants are starting to flower!

16 Likes