Mongo’s stanky outdoor jungle 2020

Those are commonly known as a Katydid

5 Likes

That’s awesome wish I was able to put some plants outdoors. What gorgeous flower

1 Like

That’s awesome I’m finding so many crazy insects and plants out here on the farm. It’s amazing when you start paying attention to it all.

4 Likes

Those tiger lilies are rad! My double tiger lilies are in full bloom as well. Seriously showy flowers

9 Likes

Hey all. I had some bug issues Inside and decided instead of fighting them to just put all the girls outside (even though it’s very late) and hope that predator mites and other bugs will take care of my problem for me. Lazy bug control hahaha

Some garden shots for @meesh :grin::+1:

And the rest of the ladies. Lots of you LL cross out here now @Sunvalley

21 Likes

Mmm… gimme gimme gimme that homegrown cantaloupe!! Nom nom

5 Likes

Nice one bro… they’re looking sweet !! should find something good in them lot. Mine got hacked down by something so just started a hundred more of them… looking fwd to seeing yours flower bruv… big ups

4 Likes

Cantaloupe damn rabbits are all of mine well they ate a bunch of stuff. I’m growing paprika peppers this year to dry and make ground paprika. Finally getting some ripe tomatoes and peppers love harvest time when all the sweating and hard work pays off. Your farm looks beautiful.

3 Likes

I think was what got mine…they got up not more than a couple inches and gone. Planted them twice too. :frowning:

3 Likes

I had a whole pack of bunny rabbits coming every night for a little while before I put up the chicken wire fence. They love green beans too.

3 Likes

…steaks and a pool and you got MAD grow skills? Damn, Mongo, you got QUITE the life going there, brother! You seem to be a grateful person, too, so glad to see it! I LOVE seeing peeps living cool lives! It may sound weird or off kilter, and NOT insinuating that you haven’t had your fair share or tribulation, but coming from a good upbringing but having ROYALLY FETCHED up all the opportunities I was given, and so was thus thrust into a life of FETCHED-UP-NESS, (ALL, of course, NOBODY’S fault but MINE) its cool to see a life that maybe, just maybe, the person actually heeded those warnings and listened to that advice and maybe took advantage of those opportunities…again, just a BIG assumption based on a few posts and pictures. You got a GOOD attitude though, man, and THAT is something thats hard to fake day in and day out…anyways, not trying to blow smoke, just APPRECIATE positive peeps these days!

8 Likes

Tie some of them girls over and abuse them.they love the bondage bro and bush like mad.Glad to see that 20 years later your still overgrowing Ontario.You were a newbie pup when we first met.Glad to see you have continued and thrived into a Master Grower.

1 Like

Ahhh grasshopper i see your achieving Master Grower skills now.Glad to see 20 years later your growing more than ever.Wish i still had more of the MasterWidow i brought you 20 years ago when you first delved into growing.That was a bomb strain.We gotta catch up and golf or fish for a day .Take care little brother and keep on over growing.

2 Likes

ah cool @Mongobongo. How did I miss this?
Good luck. I enjoy the God Bud. Grew it when it first surfaced. 3 seperate parties claimed to have created it.
I grew out the BCBD strain of God Bud. Gorgeous tasting flower.
Of course I think JOTI claims to have created it, but I met a 3rd cat who also laid claiim. D.V.P.(Dan Van Pot). I dunno if its ever been settled or not.
Regardless its nice flower.
Black Triangle sounds interesting too. Black Afghani X Triangle?
I have a few Triangle X Double OG Sour running. $200 USD retail so they ought to be something special. I think I got em cuz they had no DOGS in stock. I guess. Ive not smoked Triangle yet, so its something new to me.
Good Luck bro. Lets hope we have an autumn just like last yr, superb weather right till Oct 30 here.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words. My wife and I have worked very hard and we’re never handed a thing.

Haha sorta… I was that kid in my friends group that when the cops came you would look back and I was half a mile down the road, jumping through back yards. Gone :rofl::rofl:

Another one that kept me out of trouble. I refused to get my license until I was 21. So many friends went down with DD charges that lead to possession charges etc… I was lucky and avoided all that.

I remember sitting in my buddies care out lunch in high school. A guy is never seen before came and knocked on the window and asked my buddy for a g. I told my buddy not to do it. He wouldn’t listen so I told him I was getting out and he go make the deal. He did got arrested and kicked out of school. I went to math class. Haha

6 Likes

Your right I’m being lazy hahaha… I’ll get off my arse and do some ties this week.

I wish I still had that cut damnit!

5 Likes

Glad your doing okay…Yeah lots of my buddies got popped being young and dumb to…I suffered siezures 3 years ago after a nasty head on collision with an impared driver.The neurosurgeoun has suspended my drivers license until i am deemed fit to drive again.The last 3 years i have had more health issues than i had in 49 years proir lmao they joys of getting old.

4 Likes

Shit that’s terrible man. I’m not big on lawsuits but I’d be suing the fuck out of that guys insurance company. Not that money can ever substitute for good health but I’m sure losing your ability to drive doesn’t help financially.

Are you on the mend now? I had a couple nasty concussions in the last few years and am still dealing with the after effects.

What was the master widow? Sounds like a legend.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, NARC warning bells ringing in your ears! I get the ALARM BELLS now, from a life of being that friend of yours. I NEVER have received a DUI even though I fight with the alcoholic “bug” every day of my life. I am TRULY grateful for that. I HEAR you on waiting to.get your license. My “wait” was fairly different in that I was homeless for about 12 years, so I was driving a BMX! :grin::rofl::thinking: SERIOUSLY though, it kept me from being behind the wheel at my most volatile and vulnerable! By the time I started to pull my head out of the arse I had enough time behind me to discharge my parole number and be off the jail/prison revolving door lifestyle I was haphazardly living. I lost a lot in those years but I gained a VERY unique perspective and for that I wouldnt change a thing! Thanks for a little Mongobongo history! :grin::+1:

7 Likes

They didn’t blow away today. So it’s a good day :rofl::rofl:

I’m going to get down to the other patch tomorrow

@Grease_Monkey check out the plant on the right… clones mite infested from the veg room dumped into one pot :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy: you are my spirit animal.

Since putting these outside mites do not seem as prevalent. I sprayed and next day say nothing. Mites seemed to have jumped ship let’s hope !!

16 Likes