Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

What a awsome win! Congrats @SaintAliasKnife & @BlackWaterBudd !
Thanks again @Cyr_grow , @buckaroobonsai , @Mithridate , & @DougDawson for your generosity and work to help Overgrow the World :earth_americas: :green_heart:

11 Likes

I am still awaiting an address from you @BlackWaterBudd , please forward it.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t want them there’s 4,000 of us that’ll take 'em! :wink:

12 Likes

… I sure wouldn’t mine some of those.:joy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

Dawg What software did you use to create the Thank You art work
VERY COOL

3 Likes

I am not exactly sure where I got the gif above but I do use Giphy for most of the gifs I post. I found the animated gif from an interwebs search and then used This to customize it.

I am sure there is an easier way to do it out there but I am just using what I have learned on the OG!

Stiggy

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want you DQed. That’s what i was afraid might happen.

2 Likes

Many Thanks I have been looking for a way to add to and edit animated gifs Thanks again Brother

3 Likes

Prizes from me are heading for the mail box @SaintAliasKnife and @BlackWaterBudd.

34 Likes

Woooooooooo

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

9 Likes

It’s my pleasure, you are most welcome.

10 Likes

Yep, I sent the sour strawberry this morning :call_me_hand:

@SaintAliasKnife @BlackWaterBudd

8 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m in between so I may just wait to start another run with some of these fine gifted seeds.
Thx

4 Likes

I have to say this anticipation is got me rubbing my hands like a mad scientist lol

4 Likes

@DougDawson i may get your input on using the pollen, I’ve never worked with any before so it’s new to me.

4 Likes

No problem, anytime.

4 Likes

Damnn!!! I’m jelly

4 Likes

I am ready for a BOG run, woohoo

22 Likes

Thank you @buckaroobonsai , well a belated thank you anyway. ha ha ha

3 Likes

That’s the win I needed right there!!! Would’ve tripled my amount of cards! Nice get @SaintAliasKnife and @BlackWaterBudd

2 Likes