Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

this is insane, thank you to all the contributors for the opportunity!

2 Likes

iĺl try my luck too! thanks alot @Cyr_grow @Mithridate @DougDawson @buckaroobonsai for sharing with all of uis

5 Likes

Incredibly rad all around

1 Like

Great giveaway in support of OG! How does one sign up?

2 Likes

I added you @CerebralMeds :call_me_hand: if you search how to wiki here there’s a few descriptive posts. It’s really easy. Just hit the pencil in the bottom corner of the post and add your name to the list

2 Likes

Here ya go bud

8 Likes

@blowdout2269 --Thats a full time job right there my dude.

5 Likes

I think you may have been knocked off this list @503BudMan , you better try again. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah it is, lol.
I just figure if newer members don’t even know how to sign up, then they should read all the fine print first.
I gotta thank @DougDawson again for putting me in my place when I was new. So I try and pass it on hehe. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Thanks to all who made this possible!!!

3 Likes

I volunteer myself. I might just have to broadcast them at the new Top Secret land garden.
Oh crap. Cat fleeing from bag hypersonic like.

3 Likes

@ Reznfingeez33

1 Like

You gotta edit the Original post and add your name to the list…i put your name up there though,you’re good to go!

3 Likes

Thanks killa

3 Likes

How can I get in on this?

3 Likes

Scroll up a bit to the wiki editing tutorial.
Learn it. Then scroll WAY up to the actual giveaway post where you will find the wiki. Enter your username following the steps you just learned. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the give away. I would love to get my hands on some BOG gear.

3 Likes

Wow I was able to edit my first wiki post today. :partying_face: A monumental moment on OG for me First time! Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

:joy:.:rofl:. See your moving on up. :blush:.:trophy:.

6 Likes

It is great to see the overall help on this form for all to succeed and enjoy all the great benefits and comradely on this form. I for one really appreciate it.

9 Likes