Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

Scroll up a bit to the wiki editing tutorial.
Learn it. Then scroll WAY up to the actual giveaway post where you will find the wiki. Enter your username following the steps you just learned. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the give away. I would love to get my hands on some BOG gear.

3 Likes

Wow I was able to edit my first wiki post today. :partying_face: A monumental moment on OG for me First time! Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

:joy:.:rofl:. See your moving on up. :blush:.:trophy:.

6 Likes

It is great to see the overall help on this form for all to succeed and enjoy all the great benefits and comradely on this form. I for one really appreciate it.

9 Likes

Two things the sign up is up above use the wiki and when you tag someone or yourself don’t put a space between the @ and name👍. Feel free to ask if questions many people on all the time will help. This is a very giving and helping community. Enjoy

7 Likes

I went back and checked, looks good to me, but did add the American flag or was that just informational only for future?

3 Likes

@OhNo555 – adding the flag is good practice for when you can apply to seed runs. But here its not necessary

4 Likes

Got it, thank you.

3 Likes

@Quack503 I see you at #169. Well done!
And good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro, although I do have an alternative address in the states I’m not based there so not sure I’m elegible.

Bless, Fatty

3 Likes

Never hurts to ask

3 Likes

The 55+ Park I live in in Fla is 30% Canadian and we fly both flags… it sure wasn’t meant as a negative Doug… I have many Northern buddies.

Hope your one of them… Carty

3 Likes

:zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Threw my hat in the ring yew :pray:t4:

3 Likes

@Maddawg know where the thread is for “seed-aholics” sounds like we have another new member.

6 Likes

Homer Sprout a bean

Strainaholics Anonymous meeting 1-800-GO5-55OG

Come on Thursday April 6th at 6pm eastern time… 7 hrs 30ish min away…

A beanaholic’s :sweat_drops: :sleeping: :arrow_up:

20 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at some great BOG genetics!

6 Likes

hmmmm the draw is today … Good luck everyone!!
gonna be an exciting finish :smiley:

13 Likes

Yup, juat 3.5 hoirs to go. Gonna be 2 very happy users.

13 Likes