MOTR Does Micro

Day 84 from seed; Day 61 from light flip

Did some plucking on 2 & 3 to remove dead/dying leaves they no longer need

9 Likes

My ghetto veg area isn’t working out so well now we that have 35-40F nights and 55-60F days so the area is either 90F or 50F - I need a 6th cabinet like I need a hole in the head…it was a good trial though. Now this cabinet has 2 quantum board 120’s for 140w… 46.6 watts per square foot which is better than the single board in there

Day 85 from seed; Day 62 from light flip

9 Likes

This is the stupid question than is itching me since a while now … i need to ask sorry lol
Why don’t upgrade to a dual tent like this (1sqm total):
https://www.magrowbox.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbs_dir/l90-3d-1ttk2y2y93h1tbnxklo4k02x140zw39ggm7cbshluasc.jpeg

sorry ^^

4 Likes

The only stupid question is the one that isn’t asked :wink:

I built cabinets instead of using tents as I want to be able to lock them up if needed. At 1st i was happy with these 2 3x3x8 cabinets

Then I reasoned that that was a lot of space for indica varieties so built these 2 2x3x4’s stacked on top of each other

These were great but then I reasoned I need to grow out a small sample so I am not stuck with 3-6oz of something I don’t really care for so started with bonsai training in the upper 2x3x4 cabinet to see if I could do it for vegging plants…8 months later and reading though Mr Sparkles micro grows I decided to take the plunge with this small cabinet. It sits just outside of my room on top of a table I built to get the dog kennels off the floor and high enough that grooming is comfortable for me…had just enough open space it works perfectly there :wink:

8 Likes

Thx to have “cleared the water” for me, much appreciated ^^ No more itch lol
And you’re not tempted to use this spare space for breeding projects ?

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

I am hence #1 getting pollinated for a future pheno run though will have my hands full with the DBHP project giving both of my 3x3x8 cabinets over to that… the top 2x3x4 cabinet for early veg and clone for now then the lower 2x3x4 for variety to re up my stash

3 Likes

Day 87 from seed; Day 64 from light flip

7 Likes

Day 88 from seed; Day 65 from light flip

Closeups with trichome pics…

Looks like #2 is the closest to being done though still has a lot of immature trichomes (glassy looking) with some mature (plastic looking) and a few overripe (amber) ones… another 7-10 days should do it.

Next up is this Jelly Pie girl

Which will be later joined with a clone of this Jelly Pie boy

12 Likes

Day 89 from seed; Day 66 from light flip

12 Likes

Day 90 from seed; Day 67 from light flip

10 Likes

Day 91 from seed; Day 68 from light flip

12 Likes

I salute you for your patience @MomOnTheRun! Looking great. I would have chopped them a long time ago, knowing full well they needed more time :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah its tempting isn’t it? Thats ok I had a Laughing Buddha that had102 flowering days (152 days total) and a Blue Cheese that had 117 flowering days (152 days total)…now those 2 had me almost pulling my hair out waiting to finish lol though totally worth it in the long run :wink:

4 Likes

Day 92 from seed; Day 69 from light flip

I planned for 10 wks of flower which will be tomorrow though the only 1 that looks near to completion is the seeded #1. Of course, i’ll keep them going for as long as it takes though running out of healthy leaves to continue photosynthesis much longer so i’ll let trichomes decide in the morning

9 Likes

I agree with you that the plants look like they need more time. Some plants never receed those pistils and a look at the trichomes may show that the plant is indeed ready. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah probably the result of running them with 20w/sf for most of the grow…the tops are definitely done
and naturally, the lowers need more time so I am going to take them at the bend

1 Like

Day 93 from seed; Day 70 from light flip

7 Likes

Day 94 from seed; Day 71 from light flip

They look very different after their topping…

14 Likes

I can taste it now. Those will be some loudly dank herb! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I too admire your patience @MomOnTheRun. That is my downfall and what prevents me from getting the harvest I should. I see those fat buds and amber pistols and I can’t help myself! I’m trying this round to hold out till a fade or the bitches are dying on the vine but I have plants at 78 days of 12/12! What do they want from me!!! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes