MOTR Does Micro

Bred into me from the get go…time for everything :stuck_out_tongue:

Just set it in your mind that indica’s take 10 wks from flip and sativa’s take 14 wks…look at indica trichomes at 8, 9, 10 etc wks and sativa’s at 12, 13, 14 etc wks until they are done to your likeness. I like ~10-15% amber myself :wink: Of course the top is done before the lowers so its par for the course :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk, they may be comfortable sativa leaners or if indica/indica dominant then perhaps roots died back and stunted during the switch? any wtf moments?

3 Likes

I had to buy a bag of Weed today because these bitches are “half stepping”. Guy didn’t have a clue what it was. Lol. “Just some good weed man”. OMG!

6 Likes

Yes they had a tough childhood. I like the tip. Thank You. It’s going directly into oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oh man I feel your pain! Gotta plan ahead for some flexibility :wink: Atm I am sitting on 1/2 lb of various harvests…I like to keep an 1/8 of each to revisit once a year plus have 2 Cackleberry’s that are ready for trimming and take weights to end that journal on GC though have to have another harvest in 15 wks to maintain my comfort level… Peyote gets flipped tonight…

I hate pics during their night…always so sad looking lol

4 Likes

I’ve been very curious about the Peyote. I’m gonna stick around and “watch you putt” (golf reference, I don’t know why). :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’ll have to make a new journal for it as anesthesia will be joining her in a couple weeks then a couple weeks after that i’ll add in Shaman :wink:

4 Likes

Day 95 from seed; Day 72 from light flip

12 Likes

Whoa!!! My Chemdog says Whoa!! Looks lke a sublime lil’ harvest soon :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hehehehehee I love that wtf/not me look… I am going to check trichomes again on the 6th (Saturday) and decide from there on these lowers :wink:

2 Likes

That’s the advantage to having a few jars in your stash, you can wait until the harvest is ready. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Absolutely! Now its about stock rotation :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Day 96 from seed; Day 73 from light flip

16 Likes

Day 97 from seed; Day 74 from light flip

14 Likes

Mmmmmm. Looking Yummmy!

2 Likes

At what stage after flip did they start showing MOTR?

I’ll have to look back but I believe it was day 4 or 5 from light flip…they turned really fast

1 Like

Day 98 from seed; Day 75 from light flip

Officially done!!! :tada::boom:Yaaayyyyyy!!! :boom::tada:

I’ll get the cabinet cleaned up tonight and move Jelly Pie girl over in the morning

14 Likes

CBD Lamb of God gave a decent haul…

0.48g per watt isn’t great though its pretty decent for a 1st time micro grow. I am disappointed in the seeds though

Have quite a bit of carding left to do yet though almost don’t want to after the few seeds I retrieved so far

Ah well it is what it is. Jelly Pie looks so lonely all by herself…

She received too much heat due to dismantling the 6" fan/filter in the larger cabinets with DBHP as I am replacing it with a 8" fan/filter so the stacked 2x3x4 cabinets will get an upgrade from 4" to 6" fan/filter :wink:

10 Likes

I’ve seen some pretty ugly seeds pop and produce great plants. You just never know… :pray:

1 Like

True. After a bit more carding and a couple rounds of sifting, better looking seeds started to appear…

Garbage seeds on left I am not going to bother to further sort with shake on right…can make a couple joints with that though not really enough to impact the gram per watt total

6 Likes