MOTR Does Micro

Definitely! If anything i’ll position him to hover more over the girl while moving him away from the light…not sure if he is done stretching or not so we’ll see

3 Likes

Whelp, the boy wasn’t done stretching as I found a couple of his cola’s above the lights so true to my word, I was gentle bending him down only the tallest ones to hover over her more

13 Likes

This is sex trafficking, I think… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing: :bus:

5 Likes

I dunno, i’d rather think they are getting more friendly with each other… in the make out phase of baby making :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Looks so cozy and sensuous. Did you play some nice music and create an ambience! Looks like a slam dunk! Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia covered that with the Marvin Gaye song though I suppose a different song couldn’t hurt and since I have a difficult time narrowing it down, here’s a nice mix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HgU3cN_nds

6 Likes

Adult ratings going through the roof on OG and we still have MOTR at the helm :sweat_smile: looking good lovely

4 Likes

aaaaaannnnnnndddd he is still stretching - she didn’t stretch this bad I don’t think. Perhaps I just kept spreading her out to balance her future weight that I didn’t take notice

I do like how I spread him out though…all those cola’s standing guard like a peacock trying to attract a mate :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Had to pull another branch down on the boy…looks like 1 more may need to as well and all of his pds that looked close to opening, has fallen off

At least he is getting the opportunity to cover her more :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Kind of a Christmasy, reindeer theme starting in there…

Next: gingerbread house for the gnomes

:evergreen_tree: <— 100% nice :wink:

4 Likes

Rofl! Perhaps I can find a star wars ornament to put in here :thinking: If not this round, i’ll have to get creative for the next :wink:

Perhaps though i’d have to go with Fairies for year round fun :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hang up the male plants in place of mistetoe!!!

6 Likes

…and pollinate all of your neighbours’ ladies :smiley:

3 Likes

Now that’s an idea! I’ll play around with it

Winters here though not much of one yet bobbing between 35-45F…more likely i’d pollinate my own ladies in bloom lol :thinking: unless I dried him out after trimming to make a bouquet and kept hung in there only…wonder if I can find a girl miniature around here as that just wouldn’t be right with only Yoda and Skywalker in there. :thinking: They may just have to go after the boy leaves and remove the girls space worms as she is pretty set now…time to root through old toys again :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Alright, I think the boy may have performance anxiety or something seemingly to take forever to let his pollen fly and no its not me being impatient (though that happens from time to time)…come Friday (5 days) he will have been with her for a month so i’ll have to readjust my time frame and add a week or 2 to ensure the Jelly Pie girl is well covered

10 Likes

Happens to the best of us. Better late than being over before it even starts. Just sayin…

2 Likes

True though at this rate she may finish before he does :stuck_out_tongue:

Well not really as she still has plenty of time for seeds to mature, i’ll just have to try to take her to 12 wks

2 Likes

A woman complaining about finishing first… interesting…

5 Likes

Does that happen???
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I guess so… not something I’ve personally ran into… however that may be a ‘me problem’

3 Likes