Mr.Nice Auctions - experiences

Just wait until they come out with the Christmas Hampers… We’re all going to be cutting each other down left and right!

Stay hazed
Jake

You are not mad at me? Are you @Blowingupjake, i never throw steam around here… I thought it wouldn’t matter that i did it once… I love Mr.Nice and the auctions man!

Bongload to your health…

1 Like

Nah, not mad at you brother @MadScientist. You’re a passionate guy and I love it.

I just feel it is my duty to defend Mr Nice. They have been sooooooooooo good to me and often get a bad rap online.

We’re good dude.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

The summer deals are what got sniped from me this morning. Mainly cuz I am sleeping at 4 am, but I don’t lose too many. Just had no idea where I needed to be and it was so early when I put my bid in.

I really need some more SSH in my life.

2 Likes

Like Bodhidharma i will lend my arm to you and we will both defend Mr. Nice, I don’t know what got into me bro.

Apologies, to you both @LemonadeJoe and @Blowingupjake.

1 Like

I just won two auctions last night… Black Widow! G13xHaze!

5 Likes

That’s 2 I don’t have. Awesome of you!

<-- won 13 the last month.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

13? Did you have any time to do other stuff like eat?

3 Likes

I’m sorry, did I say 13? I meant 15.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That’s the lifestyle!

3 Likes

@LED_Seedz and @MadScientist cleaned house in a week. You guys figure out if you bid against each other?

Great now all the new/older stuff is going to be coming out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Uncle_Al is already tryin to get me to dig into the kids Xmas funds.

5 Likes

If we are, he’s a cheap ass. LMAO
Someone sniped me on La Nina this morning at 4am, which is normally how I get beat.

@LED_Seedz, you were the one to give me pointers on how to do the auctions in the format they got… LOL

Now you complain because your advice is yielding its fruits… HAHAHAHAHA!

I didn’t buy your La Nina

1 Like

So you have to win three to get it shipped free, and I already had every strain that was up hours before except for the two I won.

I’ll get my La Nina at some point!
:tropical_drink:

1 Like

I had thought I lost the auction cause I was battling with someone until like 1 in the morning. Then like a week later while out of state, i checked my email and found out I did in fact win.

I really liked all the communication and service from them. “Simone” is great to deal with. I’m sure they are inundated with random questions and all sorts of stuff. Also it coming from a global population of inebriated intelligent growers is probably challenging all in it’s self.

You two are funny.

1 Like

Its pretty funny they emailed me the other day about an auction I bid on about 6 months ago, the winner didn’t pay and had his acc closed so they offered it to me for my last bid :grin:

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool of them. Did you follow up? What was it?

1 Like

Nah I didn’t bother, literally just paid for a whole heap of auctions I had won 2 days earlier :wink: The strain was “Shit”, but I had also already won another auction for it so didn’t need another pack :thumbsup:

2 Likes