Mr.Nice Auctions - experiences

They keep on adding time at the auctions at MrNice. That´s not honorable, very ugly that. They added at least 30 minutes in chunks of 5 and 5 and 5…

4 Likes

Cocks. I emailed and asked them abot a payment option and they said they would do it. So i started bidding and when i went to pay they wouldnt take the payment they said they wouldXD ohwell i got nevils haze and thats all i really wanted from them.

4 Likes

I won´t be doing it again…

3 Likes

That’s because they don’t allow sniping auctions on their site, they state it in their rules, adding time makes it fair for the other user to enter another bid :wink: I found if you put what you are willing to pay for the strain on with about a day to go you generally win it for a lot less than you expect, sometimes you get outbid but it will be listed again once the auction ends, sometimes people are willing to pay more than you, its still the cheapest option out there to get your hands on killer genetics :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Exactly… many auction systems have some kind of protection against bidding in the last moment… it seems fair to me. Much better than the clicking fight in last seconds on ebay :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

I’ve won 9 packs in the last 3 weeks there, and even still sometimes these damn kids snipe me.
:imp:

Got 3 packs from my grasp just last night in fact, but I got me two, lol.

Still on the prowl as well so if you see me online, or @Blowingupjake be prepared to do battle.

:cocktail:

BTW Payment information couldn’t be marked any clearer on their site.

4 Likes

Yeah, no need for the negativity. The added time has helped me out several times when someone tried to snipe an auction out from under me.

Lol @LED_Seedz you just watch your back home boy. If it comes down to it i will out bid yo azz :wink: my pockets are so deep I’ve got lint from 1995!
Although my wife said I’ve had enough and threatened to turn the internet off when she caught me printing out auction templates so maybe it’s all you guys for a bit…

Anyone go for the New Varities? The Shark one sparked my desires…

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Thats why i emailed them and asked about another payment option which they… nvm i wont explain it againXD

That is exactly what i do on ebay. I submit my bid 7 seconds before the end time… And i don’t think they do it to care for the customer, last night they did it only with the mango haze and the neville haze, the other ones were left alone.

Conclusion, if they see people bidding on an item and the auction is hot, they will add time to raise profit, not to help the other people get what they want. In a samurai world, the would be beheaded. Or in the Wild West they would be shot.

Dude, you are way over thinking this, @MadScientist.

They probably have it set up so that if multiple people put max bids the ptogram auto extend the auctions. The auction is run by two people who do not have time to sit there and extend the auction based on what’s “hot” or going to produce more money. Like Joe said this is very common in the auction world.

Please don’t start the smear campaign here, you will not win. Many, many, many people have participated in the auctions and experienced huge savings with no complaints. If you don’t like the auctions then you can pay full price through a distributor or directly through Mr Nice.

Jesus man. They are good people.

Get hazed
Jake

8 Likes

it’s probably automatic like if it receives a bid within the last 1-5 minutes it auto extends, like the auctioneer giving everyone one more chance GOING ONCE GOING TWICE kind of thing

4 Likes

It’s not a smear campaign, it’s what happened to me. I was amazed at how it was happening and lost the auction at the last minute because of that rule. Which i ignored. I managed to win one of the three i wanted. At least i know what i will be facing now. I never done an auction with extra time being added automatically.

I am used to sniping the auctions at the last minute, but that’s not gonna work in their website, now i know.

I did manage to win one auction at least, and @Blowingupjake, in a smear campaign no one wins. Point taken.

EDIT, going to the website again right now to read their rules, i will come up sith a system to beat the clock or something, there is always something that can be done. I got me 60 seeds of G13xWW, nice!

2 Likes

It was probably me and Jake fighting over the same seeds again.

Daym him!

2 Likes

Well, now you are gonna need to defeat me too now that i started to buy there.

I said this yesterday cos i stayed really late waiting for time to run out and then BOOM another 5 or 10 minutes… I was pissed. Today i am thinking of becoming a regular in the auctions…

@Blowingupjake @LED_Seedz, please expect fierce competition.

1 Like

I’ve covered most of my needs, but Bring it!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hmm i need to stop collecting seeds for a bit until i can run thru some of these lol but i also want to join in on the auctions, and this greenpoint reverse auction looks cool too i want bandit breath (OGKB x stardawg)

2 Likes

Would you like to team up and beat thre rest of the people, like if i win you’ll get half the seeds and viceversa!?

I only bid on summer clearance seeds anyway…

hehehe got 3 things there to send to a friend in Brazil:

• Critical Haze
  • Critical Skunk
  • Nordle
    Can´t see any new Summer Clearing :frowning:
3 Likes

They all were closed last night, they had like 12 of them… Nothing today.

1 Like

Yeah slept too much and lost the last two… :rage:

1 Like