Multi strain flood and drain

I’ll get a list of the stuff you need to build an 18 pot system. What size space do you have to fill bro? Will dictate pot sizes. Absolutely the right way to do it too. As and when you can :sunglasses: that’s pretty much me at the moment. Made up some vape juice to make a few £ to throw at the equipment I need and nutes.
Start with the few £$ bits on eBay. Biggest outlay will be your buckets unless you can source some that are being thrown away locally.
And it’s all good. We’re all here to learn bits from each other :muscle::100:

2 Likes

If I could fit it in a 4x8 that would be ideal, but I can build a room in a room if need be as well, tent would be ideal . I actually think 18 in a 4x8 is perfect in 4g coco

1 Like

A 4x8 would be ideal with 18 pots and the res and control bucket outside the tent. I know exactly what you’d want. Will take a couple hours but I will get you a list of everything you would need.

Coco wouldn’t be ideal in flood and drain though as it would fall through net pots and start clogging up your pumps. (That’s my thinking anyway) hydroton-clay pebbles is my go to. But I start my seed in Coco. Just make sure the roots fill the solo cup before transplant.

1 Like

Much faster with a pen and paper

Add a sonoff 4ch pro R2/3 to set your flood and return times. Will have 2 channels free for other stuff.
Water heater for res if needed. (Which can be controlled with a sonoff th16).

It’s really that simple

Leonardo da Vinci would be spinning seeing my artwork :rofl::rofl: but shows the layout well enough. But I can only embed one image as a new user :roll_eyes: will post after this.

3 Likes

Man, thank you so much! I appreciate this more than you know. For real. I have a bunch of stuff from my RDWC setup I can use as well but I can start grabbing pieces and even if it takes months and months and months I can put it together slowly, I want another 4x8 BAD anyway so this gives me an excuse too :laughing: (too bad I’m so broke, go figure) I think it would be so cool to have this in a 4x8 fully automated with my lights, the fans etc. and the entire watering system as well. I would absolutely love it. Thank you again :pray:t2:

1 Like

Had to wait 2 hours to reply. Again new account so guessing it’s a restriction that will pass. It’s all good.

And you’re more than welcome. Slowly is better than not at all bro definitely. I’m only going to be in a tiny space but I’m good with that. It’s not about the yield it’s about my sanity. Somewhere to go and chill for an hour or so :100: not that I need to be there with it automated. But kids can be annoying. Today in particular :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha yes I hear that. Been there, many times and my garden is my happy place is well. Usually, right now it’s damn chaos! But I’ll get her fixed up soon. Yup you got all these dumb new restrictions, soon that’ll pass as you are active and engaging. Looking forward to you getting everything up and running again bro. And hit me up anytime, for anything.

3 Likes

Definitely. Garden or in the woods or by water with Hank :blue_heart: mine is a few days away from chaos. but I managed to cobble a strip light together 5 x solstrips. Need to get some insulation tape tomorrow to wrap it nicely before it goes above them. We will both have em fixed up in no time :muscle: the restrictions are what they are. It will be sweet. I’ll just update the thread for now and keep reading :face_with_monocle: same goes for you. Anytime for anything :100::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice little wedding cake vape juice cooked up the other day. Hits nicely :dash:
Re wetted the Coco cos my woman loves to have the house at 900c with a fan on in every room :rofl:

3 Likes

Just ran electricity up into the loft space. Jury rigged the solstrip rig at the top of the flood and drain res for now. And put a little circulation fan on. Whilst they’re in solo cups I’m just going to use tomato feed. And then run AN in the res for the actual run.

I need to correct the 19 net pots above to 18. One of those buckets is a control bucket :roll_eyes::no_mouth:

Hopefully see some sprouts in a day or 3 :muscle:

@Esrgood4u @Bob13
Sure the Afghan kush Ryder was from you esr
And the blueberry autos are your thick variety Bob.
I can’t remember who the ICC#5 came from

4 Likes

Is this who I think it is bro??
If it is it was 100% me that sent the Afghan Kush Ryder Auto out and its nice to see your back again. :+1:

3 Likes

Tell us more about this 🙋 pretty please

1 Like

It certainly is bro. I can’t DM at the moment or I would have messaged you already :100:
So yeah ive got your Afghan kush Ryder in a pot. 10JR (B)
8 of @Bob13 BB autos. And an ice cream cake #5 off another OGer but can’t remember to tag them.

I didn’t even know that was an auto the AKR :roll_eyes: never mind she’s still running :sunglasses: it’s good to be back. Glad to be away from st Andrews golf course I was with :skull: I’ll explain when I can on that front :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I may have a few fem photos I can spare to help get you up and running again mate. Just give me a bit of time to dig through my seeds and have a look. :v:

2 Likes

Afternoon mate.
At the moment it will only let me upload one pic at a time. Or I would share the process in photos.

I start off by making an acetone extract. Steep kief. Filter and double boiler to evaporate then purge for a few days. Re warm and pull into a 5ml syringe.

After that 5ml extract is mixed (on a double boiler again) with PEG400 (polyethylene glycol 400). This suspends the extract enough to not clog up and burn your coils.
After this I add 30ml PG (propylene glycol)
And finally for the decent bit of cloud 10ml VG (vegetable glycerin)

Once it’s all mixed take off the double boiler. Allow to cool. Then I draw that into a 50ml syringe ready to make up 5 x 10ml bottles.

Ending up with a product like this :dash: hope that helps bro

@Esrgood4u I should be okay for the time being…maybe after this run bro but much appreciated :100:

7 Likes

If you made that many bottles you’ve avoided separation…I’ve tried peg 400 with totally negative results. Would you be willing to make a thread for it?

4 Likes

Bro it has ryder in its name (lowryder):rofl:
You’ve been away too long :v:

3 Likes

Lol I assumed was auto with Ryder in it also​:rofl::rofl:. Great looking grow I’ve never seen this set up so I’m pulling up a corner in your loft there and watching. Manchester United then?

3 Likes

Yeah just bellow my team :wink: :v:

1 Like

I’ve tried making it too with negative results . May have to revisit this in the future, LOOKING good bro

2 Likes