Multi strain flood and drain

I certainly have avoided separation bro. Just low and slow with the heat on the double boiler. You will see when it’s all suspended :muscle: I’d be willing to make a thread but at present I’m having to wait like 13 hours between replies so I’ll wait for my next batch making and I’ll tag you :sunglasses:

I’m still getting my head back in this bro. And my head back in work after that dickhead stole my tools. And my brothers hand prints. Got me nicked. Tried to kill herself. Failed. I was smart enough to move my seed stash and system as I was planning to leave her. As soon as I told her I was gone (after her kids got taken she had court. I saw psych and social reports. And nope) her ex never raped her. Her dad never nonced her. And I can sure as hell tell you I’m not the first she’s tried to stitch up when she’s not got her own way.

Thankyou man. It’s not perfect but it’s a system that works with 10l pots on the same principle so we can only see how well it does. Glad to have you on board though. And absolutely not a United fan. I was born and raised blue. MCFC is emblazoned on my heart :100::blue_heart:

I’m not being ignorant guys

5 Likes

2 JR trying to break Coco already. Fed 2ml/l canna Coco A&B

1 Like

Nice, here we go

1 Like

Good few weeks till it gets exciting but it is a thread with indoor and outdoor going on. So I’m hoping it’s a Bit of excitement.

in other news. Patio laid at work today :muscle:

4 Likes

Quick check in the loft. 7 JR & 1 ICC#5 above ground.

Decided I’m going to try chemgen range of nutrients. £55/10l A&B (for veg and bloom) against £185/10l AN sensi (for each, grow and bloom) Can’t justify that kinda cash this run.

3 Likes

Just been back up and it’s 10/10 JR
ICC#5
AKR
No sign of gelato or Blueberry auto yet.

1 Like

@Esrgood4u the AKR is gonna be growing outdoors this season away from the blueberry. Stay tuned bro

1 Like

It’s from “world of seeds” bro if you wanna check the breeder out.

1 Like

Nice work bro! :raised_hands:t2: laid many of those in my lifetime. Well done.

1 Like

I’m gonna have a look now bro. Nice one :muscle: I can only run 4 so it’s gotta be all photos inside. Plenty countryside where I am though :sunglasses:

Cheers brother. The lady we (me and my cousin’s fella have joined up as he has a van and no work and I have skills and a driving ban) did the job for has a blind son. Needed somewhere flat so he could go out the back. Did our best. She was happy. The spirit level was too :sunglasses:
She’s asked us back to tile her bathroom next Thursday. will slowly build the business back up. Got a few rooms of a house to decorate too from Monday.

The woman I did the TV bracket and wardrobe for I didn’t charge as a random act of kindness in @DJSF honour :green_heart:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Much respect @MCR0161 and good on you for making moves even when down, a true hustler like myself. I love it.

1 Like

Bro I know getting your dick wet is important but different is always better. Get a run under your belt then just pay some polish bird to relieve that pressure. :v:

2 Likes

Kick me as many times as you like. I’ll get back up. In all fairness it’s usually me tripping myself up. But this occasion not :rofl:
I started from nothing a few times. Wouldn’t say I’m super comfortable right now but getting by okay. And it’s looking like it will get better :muscle:

A glutton for punishment I’ve got a bird mate :rofl: another Irish one :zipper_mouth_face: I took chase in her car. Called her and put the phone out the window so she could hear the sirens. She said just get away. 2 interceptors and a chopper in a 2 litre Mégane GT :sunglasses: but ran out of road, had to decamp in the hills a few hours till my cuz fella picked me up. Car got towed. Told her to report it stolen in the morning. Had it back no charge the day after :muscle:

She’s a keeper

1 Like

Without sounding out of order I heard the last one was a keeper also. Hey your still young. You’ve got to make these mistakes. Jog on :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a dog man. I only see black and white :sunglasses: can’t distinguish those flags bro :rofl: it’s nice to know you care. I did also say above its usually me that trips myself up. This ones close to her family. Her mum didn’t say run fast :thinking:
Doesn’t smoke/smoke weed/do any drugs. Let’s me go out with the boys no mither. I’ve got an idea what I’m looking out for now :eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: you must have a big c#ck then as what else you got to offer?? I’m only joking bro. You just need to chill out a little. Women are always right :v:

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t wanna brag or owt, but it’s half inch above the UK average :muscle: I’ve measured :rofl:
And I’m chilled bro. Be even more chilled after another doob :grin:
They’re absolutely not :rofl: change my mind :skull::eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Bro if they are wrong your getting no “action” when you agree its free parking.
My issue where I live is I free parked everywhere and they all know me. I’m becoming a lonely old “ish” man now

2 Likes

I think it works different in the castle :rofl: come Manny and I’ll find you an empty parking lot. Problem solved :grin:
All jokes aside. I want that family life bro. Like Easter holidays walking up graeg fawr in prestatyn. Nice week at the caravan. Going back this weekend minus kids :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

It’s called “aging” bro. I’m 46 next week and my life’s still fucked. Don’t end up like me. It gets lonely. :v:

4 Likes