Multi strain flood and drain

4 to 5 weeks supposedly. I’ll break the microscope out in a couple of weeks though and keep a closer eye on them.

1 Like

Jack’s rainbow today. They’re growing nicely after flip. Think it’s been around 9 days since the change to 12/12. Today all 4 plants are showing so this is my day 1 flower. Wednesday 31st may.

Tomorrow I can go get the necessary chemgen bloom nutes listed above and do a res change before going on holiday for a week. Its gonna be nerve wracking leaving them a whole week with no visuals but it’s why I designed the system :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard it’s this strain. (Jack’s rainbow) that will be going in the shed bro. And the tent here will be used to further the breeding project. Currently at f1/s1 (would be s2 but lost last breeding seeds) so this will be an s2 run.

Well these 2 are for the s2 run the others for smoking

1 Like

Looking great in there bro! Ahh you’ll be good, you got this.

1 Like

In like jail but looking good here!

1 Like

Thankyou brother. Not going bad to say I have no control of temps/humidity/res temps/pH

Tomorrow I will dump out and clean the res. Adding bloom nutes. (I’ll post the ratios when I do it) and I’ll be making a net to sit over the top. Saturday we go to wales for the week :sunglasses: think I trust the system enough but one way to find out. Will sit the breeding pair in enough feed to wick up whilst I’m away.

I am seeing some leaf damage I imagine from poor pH levels but cant confirm obviously. Which appeared after the last top up. More prominent today but nothing I’m going to panic about.

I’m still not sure the STS is going to work but I’ve got enough beans to try again when I have CS materials at my disposal. Used with good results previously under @Esrgood4u guidance.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, I’m having some leaf issues in Veg atm myself, too many damn plants in there taking forever to show sex, gonna break out the scope tomorrow and find me some danglers!

2 Likes

At least its veg and you have time to correct. I’m committed now. Already seeing pistil but I knew they were fem seeds so that’s a bonus. We got this shit even if we are broke brother. I’ll catch up with your thread whilst I’m in the caravan and have time. Expect a daily like dump :blue_heart::100:

2 Likes

Those 4 are nice bushy big leafed looking girls. Definitely happy glad the light adjustment made a difference.

2 Likes

The big leaf is from the kush lineage I think bro. With a net over I think they will do okay. I’ve got a basket on Ebay minus cob holders to add an extra 100w 2700k cobs to finish flower which comes in around £70 with 3 spare cobs. Citizen Citiled clu038. The light made a difference. The biggest I’ve seen is since flip. They look like they will take a net well with a 4 way topping

2 Likes

Bro if I can help just shout out. :+1:

1 Like

They look amazingly healthy. Can’t wait to see them in a few weeks when they start piling on the weight properly.

1 Like

Thankyou brother :blue_heart: I remember the method you taught me for the CS reversal. They certainly are looking well. It’s my girlfriend’s little lady birthday today. So I’m doing hydro shop runs etc aswell as making sure she has a good day :100: and later on be prepping for a res change :muscle:

I cant wait to see what they look like when I get back off my jollies room hopefully they fill the tent nice and even

3 Likes

About to do a 100l res change
Adding all chemgen range
40g bud vessel
25ml PK venom (0.25ml/l) for weeks 1 and 2.
125ml ryzo
100ml chemzyme
125ml flowerbomb
250ml A&B

Going to order some hydrogen peroxide (h202) now. And will be stopping using the ryzo and chemzyme next change. And finishing up with a sterile res. Especially with the weather getting warmer.

Already changed it now. There are signs of root rot. So really need some h202 today or something to stem the spread

2 Likes

The leaf damage from the root rot. There are also brown roots but the nute solution is brown too so didn’t notice initially.
I’ve emailed a company called APC pure this morning who are based around 3 miles away. But their website looks like its shipping only. Seeing if they will make an exception and I’ll drive down to their unit to collect some food grade h202

Edit: The office opened at 9am, I had an email at 9.02am stating if I pay cash I can collect anytime. What grade would i like so they can check its stocked before i travel. 10/10 customer service from these guys and they do ship international.

1 Like

12% food grade h202 sourced.
Be adding 75ml to the res.
Based on the usual 3ml/1l/3% ratio

1 Like

Probably cos I’m a rebel that needs keeping in check. I’ve got a lot of what seem unnecessary restrictions at the moment. Will see if they pass the end of this run. If not I’m gonna go join rollitup again :joy: I can’t document my work properly as it stands

@LedZeppelin can you screenshot it for me please bro?

1 Like

It’s like that on my end also mate.

1 Like

Its shit init mate literally never ends it seems :roll_eyes:

No updates just seaside :sunglasses:

3 Likes