Multi strain flood and drain

1400lph pump added yesterday. They already look happier. Using photone my light seems a bit strong. I’ll adjust my strings. Which will one day be rope ratchets :joy: they identify as them but without the working parts :roll_eyes: how very 2023 :100::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

After seeing @Esrgood4u overshoot his veg game this time round. I was tempted to flip sooner. But I’m still going to wait until the leaves of all 4 F&D plants are touching. And then wonder why I’m having so much trouble at the end :joy:

Need to sort some. 999 silver and a little driver to make some CS to spray on one of the 2 coco pot JR to preserve the strain.

2 Likes

In all fairness to myself the plants are in 18l pots bro :rofl:
That’s my excuse anyway :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

You can get a sts kit from Sebring on here on his website : )
Diy green life I think site called

Or just put a request on overgrow for sts ingredients , a lot bought big tubs of the two ingredients , and will never use it all in a million years lol just fire them a few fem seeds : )

2 Likes

I did this and received ingredients from one member and a concentrated bottle from another. Got a few fem strains I need to preserve

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea at all. Theres so much else I still need to acquire. Plenty of fem seeds will eventually make it into the world :100:

Its literally just this strain for me for now. I’m proper excited to have a 2x4ft dedicated breeding space when the shed is done.

Think we are away next weekend so could do with a plan for anything in pots before then :thinking:

1 Like

Plants are looking good in your set up!

1 Like

Cheers mate. I moved the light up about an extra 2 inches yesterday and they looked almost instantly happier. Gonna top one more time soon for a 4 way top and should be flipping once they’re all just about touching.

topped again this morning and a light defoliation. Going to drain the res tomorrow. Refill with fresh water and use a syringe for a day whilst the new res stands out of some of the old feed. Full strength nutes going in this time around. Hoping they’re ready before i go away to flip. But if not will be when I’m back

1 Like

group shot

What a difference a few days makes. They’re bushing out nicely with a 4 way topping. And a light defoliation the other day.
The coco pots bounced back after drying out over the weekend. Think I’m going to have to arrange some kind of wicking system for whilst we go to the caravan. I’ve got a feeling I should be flipping the rate they’re growing.

I could do with making or sourcing some cheap auxiliary lighting like 2x50w citizen Citiled COBS on heatsinks for bloom asap.

Didn’t drain my res cos life got in the way so I’ll be doing that today. And refilling at 4ml/l on the chemgen A&B. 2ml/l ryzo. 2ml/l chemzyme.
The old stuff is being dumped on the garden auto patch.

Can a moderator please sort this new users can only embed one media item shite. I can’t even document on individual plants photographically and I’m repeatedly wasting my time adding photos to posts to see the same thing. It’s a fantastic waste of anyone’s life :100:

2 Likes

Bro you’ve made enough posts to surely be able to add more :thinking:
Check out the mutant I’ve got. It’s growing new stems and leaves from inside the centre of its leafs. It’s not just a single branch either. I’ve had buds form there before but this is a first for me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You would think so. But appreciate not. It keeps saying maximum amount of replies on first day too. Clearly the system needs some attention bro. Its starting to irritate me a bit now. I’m gonna be fucked on the down by the river thread cos I’ll have to do multi posts for each patch.

That is a weird mutant. But its not the first time I’ve seen it. My mate Matt had the same on a wedding cake plant. The smoke was 10/10 though. Be worth watching

1 Like

Filled my res. But to just over 65l

And I couldn’t get every last bit out. So decided to go 3/4 strength base nutes. 200ml/A&B.

And 120ml/ryzo
120ml/chemzyme.

Changed my light schedule to 12/12. Running 4pm to 4am. Just be easier with work times.

Still only able to do 3 feeds a day. So probably will have to swap the feed pump to a manual timer rather than the sonoff to start feeding hourly as we get a bit further on.

If anyone has any cheap supplemental lighting up for grabs. Shout up please. Be much appreciated.

1 Like

A group shot including the 2 what should be breeding ladies in coco pots. I accounted for possibly being on this patio job today/tomorrow and staying at my cousins tonight. So made sure the coco pots are able to wick up feed.

In doing so I pulled a wire out of my feed pump. So it’s a good job I came back tonight. They’re fed and sorted now. But my head ain’t much for chatting still at the moment. So bear with me guys.

New tops are all looking good though. Once I’m paid for this job I’m gonna buy bloom additives. The chemgen A&B stays the same throughout but I want to trial their full system. Maybe next run they will let me document it on their behalf :joy: they’re only local. Like 3 miles to their HQ which I only recently learned. Its attached to my local hydro shop :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Blue tape is being hit with the brown silver thiosulfate mix. Might work. Might not. Gonna take 2 cuts off each hydro plant in case the best can be the next seed lady.

5 Likes

They’ve drank a lot these past few days with the weather being so warm. Gonna have to make a 20l top up for the res tonight. I did move the light up one strimmer wire wrap around the shoddy frame. Which is about 2" last night. All the tops seem to be poling through now. Will do one defoliation at day 21 and still considering a net over the top.

2 Likes

Will be taking a trip to the hydro shop on Thursday to buy:
Chemgen bud vessel
Chemgen flowerbomb
Chemgen PK venom
Chemgen ryzo
Chemgen chemzyme

Think I’ve still got enough A&B for another res change or 2. But should probably get some anyway.

The only thing that leaves is chemgen KG late flower finisher towards the end of the run. Thought I would try the full range. Honestly so far I’m quite impressed with it.

4 Likes

That’s a PGR bro. I’ve looked at it before in the grow shop. It’s expensive stuff. I’d be checking if it has any carcinogenic ingredients before buying.
I could have done with some to control the height of my GSC :rofl:

3 Likes

Bro. I literally smoke with tobacco anyway. What’s one more carcinogen :roll_eyes::joy: its £19.95 for 250ml of the stuff so not super cheap. But I feel committed to using the full range now to give it a fair trial. All in all it’s not too expensive to run. (When you’re used to AN prices anyway) lol.

Those GSC are still looking mighty fine. How longs left? That’s still a nice use of a 2x4 tent :sunglasses::100:

1 Like