Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

No prob, these two leds have been working like a champ.

4 Likes

First creeper of 4th flush is getting big and seems to have split into two stems I think. It’s a Freak. :rofl:

15 Likes

Alright this is definitely my next hobby. :+1:
I want in!

8 Likes

You should it’s a blast.

3 Likes

It is fun and interesting. For studying purposes of course…
:grin::mushroom::v:

6 Likes

Oh yes remember for microscopy use only. For mycology and science and what not. Seriously spore vendors write for microscopy use only on them.lmao
@gonzo if you are serious dm me I have a couple spores to get you started growmie.

Also another shroomies thread Kush’s mushroom madness

6 Likes

Yes!! I suggest everybody who is contemplating it, just try it lol. It’s really fun!
Ok so the “bigger bunch” started to break veils tonight, and my other tub is filling pretty nicely.
So since everything is moving so fast, I got these other guys drying now, cuz the “bigger bigger bunch” is coming in faster than expected lmao.

14 Likes

I wish science class was more like this.

8 Likes

Right??
It is an interesting hobby.
Just ordered some gourmet ones to grow.
Reishi, turkey tail going to try some of these, too.

6 Likes

Like I said before this hobby is fun then you notice certain things start to click! Like flushes bigger agar looks better you kniw when to spray cones without thinking about it.?
Looking like its clicking for you! Nice work

6 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind compliment.
Im really excited about the other varieties in the works.
Although deep down, I really have a thing for the golden teachers. Consumed many varieties during my teens-mid 20s, but the GTs were always special to me. So really getting these dialed in has been an enlightening journey on its own lol.

7 Likes

they look amazing - nice

4 Likes

Busy morning, got the “bigger bigger bunch” drying, waiting on the few stragglers to break veils. I should’ve gotten a picture, but the one mushies cap inverted by really pulling its edges up high, f’in awesome lol.

Definitely looks like a pancake. Which makes me hungry…I have some stuff to do today so tripping balls by 10am isnt going to work out lmao. Certainly tempting tho…almost like its calling me…

Eh fuggit…see ya on the other side!

Peace, love, and light to you all :heart:

Dislclaimer: only 3grams of mushrooms were harmed during the making of this post :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Taking my very first spore print. Creeper.

12 Likes

This is the way!

Lol nice fruits!

4 Likes

Not that I have much time but I’m with you here

4 Likes

Nice! Remember to let the print dry before folding it. Looking good.

6 Likes

More Melmac after a good dunk. Over to the top right is some Jedi Mind Fuck I’m also very excited about. Haven’t been brave enough to test drive the big one I posted previously, but I did sample a smaller fruit and the potency was much higher than size would suggest. Working on ways to get some on agar to share if people are interested.

15 Likes

Those look bitchin…

3 Likes