My Best Butter Tek

5pm
-heavy effects have mellowed out.
-a little spacey
-relaxed and smiley
-even made a pizza dough

One caveat: don’t let the bag touch the bottom of the pot. Touching the sides is fine.

1 Like

6pm
-effect mostly over
-a little residual spacey grin.

Have a lovely evening!

1 Like

Wait what… No brownie recipe? I was salivating my way through the post then it ended! :scream:

1 Like

Recipe as requested:

• 1/2 cup canna butter
  • 1 cup yellow sugar (not brown, but brown would
    work)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup flour
  • pinch salt
  • dark chocolate for garnish.

Cream butter and sugar
Incorporate egg
Add flour
Mix
Put in 9x9 tray
Bake 35-40mins at 325F
Yield 9 servings

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Got my butter on. Im looking forward to a less green taste, was wondering if mushrooms and pot mix well?. Not in a brownie of course hahaha. I mean can you cook them together? I guess i don’t know what the psilocybin binds to. To the Google-mobile!

2 Likes

To me, they taste very good with minimal cannabis influence.
Tastes even better using 25u hashish. Tastes exactly like sugary hash.
AVB is good too

Couldn’t say about psilocybin but I’ve heard of teas which start at 212F

Ahh yeah I make pot pills from my vape but it can have a funny taste when cooking, I guess if you can make a brew it must be water soluble as my googling agrees also apparently partially soluble in alcohol which sounds dangerous…

1 Like

An interesting aside:

I did some math today.

According to the Ontario Cannabis Store the highest THC allowed in edibles for sale is 10mg per serving. And they are $10 each!

This recipe works out to around 8 times that!

This speaks mostly to the foolishness of our regulation.

If I ate a brownie with 10mg in it I’m pretty sure I would feel nothing.

Mine are better :slight_smile:

Gees that lollipop from the reserve was 250mg for 12 bucks… 250 buck sucker? gotta be a sucker to use OCS…10 mg will only get a millenial ‘cannaexpert’ high…or the cat maybe… Really isn’t OCS actually targetting children with these nonsense products and pricing??? The blatant hypocrisy and abject nonsense out of the legal industry is quite frankly, staggering. All the talk of fake news these days and this is OCS marketing strategy…holy fuck. Government bro science at its worst.

1 Like

It is very ridiculous. Who eats gummies if not children? I imagine the illegal reserve sales are a bit different.

The only reason it’s on my mind is because the OCS sold out, even at this laughably low potency and high price point.

They also have some flower at $25 a gram.

Vultures.

1 Like

Tell that to the bag of Haribo that got left beside me last night hahaha. Sweets are for all ages. Yeah the prices seem way outta wack, just gotta get your own recipes.

1 Like

I ran fresh frozen bubble last night, threw the scuff in with some butter.

I let it simmer for 5 hours, then I dumped everything into a blender and blended it.

Then I let it stew for another hour and strained it.

Your way looks better.

4 Likes

Be sure to let us know how it goes. I’d like to know if I can make butter from my hash waste products.

2 Likes

Tried 2 servings tonight.

I like it. Nice and strong and heavy and soporific and hazey.

Definitely a weekend dose :slight_smile:

Have a lovely night.

3 Likes

I took the scuff butter I made, tossed it back in the pot with another LB of butter, 25 rosin pucks, 1g of hash and 1g of too liquidy-to-dab rosin.

Made brownies, ate the smallest one and was uncomfortably high the rest of the nightt. I’m still kinda vibing this morning.

3 Likes

Ha. Nice. I’m glad it sort of worked out for you. I bet you there’s a ton of material left in your old pucks and other assorted bits.

Sounds like the sort of thing where you should start off with something this big:

Cheers.

6 Likes

Yeah, I have high tolerance so that it made me too high says a lot.

I’m gonna freeze most of these brownies.

There is plenty of rosin still left in the bags, but usually second squishes are nothing like the first unless its hash or sift.

the nylon is rated to like 400 degrees so its fine to simmer it, seemed like the way to go.

2 Likes

So, brownies are gone. I had a few friends over and shrooms and brownies (not together as eww) fuelled us till 4am somehow but the brownies went down great :+1: Thank you my good sirs for sharing! Cut into 16 pieces worked easier as it matched the lower tolerances.

3 Likes

I’m very pleased it worked out for you. I’ve been eating so many of these I barely smoke anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha im not quite there yet, there’s still nothing quite so satisfying as a good dooby

1 Like