My Bodhi Dreadbread F1 OP

Nice man! Were those from farmerjoe? Been eyeing the tahoe to try for an OG cut, he said it’s a bit easier to grow than TK and such.

2 Likes

Yeah they were from farmerjoe @ramblinrose I’ve only seen and heard good things about him, it’s pretty scary bringing in new cuts these days with HLVD so rampant, but he’s one of the two or three folks I’ve gotten cuts from with no issues.

He has a nice selection and they came very clean and healthy. I want a few of his other cuts too, but I have to control myself and play with a few at a time until I expand a little bit.

Strongly considering his Bubba, Irene, and a few others like the Orgnkid Skunk Tangerine…

4 Likes

Nice man! Ill be followin along to see how they treat ya. Similar tastes here - thats most of the ones Ive been eyeing, and the purple kush.

3 Likes

Got some more Bodhi packs from Shoe recently, I wanted to grab most of the OG kush moms with the 88G13HP dad that I saw available, plus how could I not grab some Lavender Jack?

And last but not least, I got Master of Muppets because not many folks work with master kush and I used to love the master kush we had in Southern California so often, and I already have Pillow Book so I couldn’t resist.

And the freebies sound awesome, Chem D x Wookie should be great and I would assume Kush 4 x Wookie should be just as good so I had to grab those out of the choices I had.

:v:

17 Likes

Looks like a good buy! Love the OG x 88g13 crosses, don’t know why I never bought Angelica. That Kush 4 x W15 freebie sounds really nice too. Loved K4 x SSDD also.

5 Likes

Good choice, and Shoe is so easy to communicate w. His shop is my favorite.

A person on RIU said of Kush 4 “it has just a Wow level of relaxation!”. Like @syzygy confirmed, it sounds like Kush 4 could make for great medication.

Surprised to not hear much about DLA 9 (KUSH 4 X 88G13HP).

NOTE: There is a Kush 4 x SSDD seed-run completed but the grower is counting seeds so the wiki is not open yet. (Every day i check post #2 lol.)

8 Likes

Might want to keep a close eye today wink wink

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up brother ! @Kyumonryu

3 Likes

I’ve never ran any Freeborn Selections or Skunktek, but here’s a cut I recently acquired of their collaboration of the GMO cut and Rootbeer strains I grabbed to mother out. I hope it’s nice, I’ve heard GMO is funky garlic pungent and Rootbeer has some ginger and sweet stuff going on, I wonder how they combine with each other in this cross.

Typically I’m not very big on many modern crosses with GSC, GMO, and related cuts as moms but this one I’ll allow myself to grow out of pure curiosity and I’ll be happy to chuck some pollen on her and see how her genetics mix up with some other goodies.

Now here’s a family photo with my Legend OG and Tahoe OG mommas behind the little one.

Also I am talking to a friend about a couple other OGs he has, so I can compare the traits of them all and keep my favorite ones to use as moms in pollen chucking.

He currently has ‘92 OG, SFV OG, and Megawellness OG as far as OG’s, and he has several other genetics that I’m interested in, but I’ll have to take in cuts to mother out a couple at a time at most until I find my “favorite” or the “best” OG kush between Tahoe, Legend, SFV, ‘92 OG, Megawellness and Skywalker.

Love me some heavy kushes and OG is probably at the top of my favorites is why I’m hunting down my “favorite” OG.

10 Likes

That will be interesting to compare. I think growth characteristics are interesting to note - which have the most vigor, easier cloners, manageable structure etc. They’re finicky plants for sure.

2 Likes

GMO ROOTBEER not sure if its the exact cut you have there but still.

was told this cut would indeed hold over some real rootbeer terps.

what i was told about the cut i have now.

There was only one pheno of GMO rootbeer released afaik. I’d say she’s probably a good 50/50 hybrid. The frame is GMO dominant for sure, and the frost. My first run all throughout flower I smelled a lot of GMO in her, with a little added sweetness I couldn’t really pinpoint what it was, until the flower was dry and in the jar. Then the rootbeer terps came in strong. From the 2nd run on I can’t even smell GMO at all in her flowers. The rootbeer terps just dominate completely to my nose.

looking forward for-sure …

10 Likes

GMO ROOTBEER, this girl is looking very good. ahh think i smelled a slight iron/liver odor this morning, by friend said this one will cure into some real rootbeer terps so im hoping that really happens.

day 49 in the pics taken last night …

16 Likes

sorry that first pics was from an earlier shoot.

sorry …

3 Likes

Wow, beautiful pictures as always @JAWS

I’m very excited because I just took a couple cuts off of my GMO Rootbeer momma this morning, so I will get those rooted before long and hopefully flower them with a short veg maybe just a few weeks as I would love to have some smoke from her to sample!

3 Likes

With taking in more cuts to mother out, I needed a few extra trays, humidity domes, and mesh trays. I got a couple of each from bootstrap farmer.

I also saw folks talk about the early grow tray/dome in a few places both for its durability and the flexibility of its height extenders. I have that one coming in a few days as well.

I got this girlie from a buddy in the mail today. She was bent down to fit in the packaging, but she’ll bounce back soon!

I often see Chem D or Chem 91 being passed around so the 4 caught my eye. As far as their traits, I know the D packs on potency, the 91 has the potential for raunchy stinky terpenes in her offspring, so why not play with Chem 4 and see what she has to offer!

I know I read that she yields well, but imho it’s difficult to compare the traits of different Chemdawg cuts without doing a side by side, which I will probably do once I finish comparing the few OG kush cuts that I have access to.

Peace, happy growing, and be well y’all!!

:pray:🪴

9 Likes

them chem 4 the last one im on the look out for, will be keeping an eye on this one from you to see how she grows and any info you may want to give on her would be great.

very nice …

1 Like

GMO x Rootbeer rooting nicely in rockwool.

I used to always clone in RW, but later I switched to rapid rooter style plugs for organic soil grows for years now I’m going back in the soilless direction I think RW is the way to go for my cuts again.

5 Likes

Well I slid some Bodhi gear in with my clone onlys…

Looks like 4/6 are starting to break ground, I was unsure if they would all germ, as I bought them off a buddy on Discord, and I wasn’t sure exactly how he stored his seeds, and how old they were before he got them.

The strain is some heavy duty med blessing… which is NL#2 x 88G13HP :yum:

I was hoping to get a couple stout, squat, broadleaf leaning girls that will be very heavy knockout smoke.

I won’t bore y’all with too many pics of plants in veg, I’m pretty sure most of us do know what that looks like :joy:

Once I get them going into a bigger pot and at the point to take cuts, I’ll take some pics just may or may not post them here.

The leaf in front of seedlings is a rooted cut of GMO rootbeer… I got all 3 of that mommas first cuts rooted and transplanted into 1 gallon pots.

Peace.

Edit: 5/6 are above ground now looks like I had only one causality.

14 Likes

I soaked some more seeds the other night and things are looking good.

It seems like all of the older seeds that I’ve been buying off of folks on discord and various places have been stored properly like People told me.

I typically pre-soak my seeds either in distilled water plain, distilled water with a little bit of 3% H2O2 I like I’ve seen people here on OG do, or if I feel like they are old and will struggle, I may add just a little bit of liquid karma to distilled water to help kickstart some older gear.

Now this grow I should be able to actually hunt properly through a couple packs and run my clone onlys. The mission is to get to a point where I don’t need to procure smoke or anything anywhere else like a dispensary every time I walk into one I feel I am getting major be ripped off and lied to about the Genetics just depending what is popular at the time…

So I’ll be perpetually running a packed space for a bit to try to prevent any shortage.

8 Likes

I almost forgot to tell y’all, I won these babies today in an auction on discord from Shoe!

15 Likes