My Bodhi Dreadbread F1 OP

Goodmorning everyone!

Busy these day between work and gardening so if I’m ever slow getting back to folks it’s not intentionally done.

Peace. :v:

5 Likes

Got some cuts from a good friend of mine in my PO Box yesterday to play with…

Golden Ticket cut of the old TGA Chernobyl
RS-11
Blackberry Lotus

Transplanted them immediately, now I hope they take off quickly.

Gonna definitely use all of them in some pollen chucking, especially the blackberry lotus and golden ticket.

Not like I see these cuts ever around…

10 Likes

I always have really loved the Santa Cruz blue dream cut, and her offspring too.

Hopefully, I will get the cut back in my possession soon from my buddy here on overgrow…

I can’t wait to run the cherry sunshine as well. I have heard several people tell me how nice the fat cherry Afghan was and its offspring too.

I now have cherry queen, and cherry sunshine. Now I just need DLA 10 and I’ll have the fat cherry afghan mixed up with three different dads from Bodhi to see how the different genetics produce different traits in their offspring.

So much dank and good to come, I’m as excited as a kid who cannot sleep well the night before Christmas!!!

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend.

Happy growing y’all!

13 Likes

Pulled these bags of BAS products out of my storage unit the other day, I’m near certain they were bought earlier this year in April-May. I’m sure the micro life isn’t totally “dead” yet as a couple bags are still not opened and they were stored in a very airtight container too but we’ll see.

Right now Coco has been working out pretty nicely and the plants I have in pro-mix are looking pretty healthy too, so I’ll probably keep things the way they are for now, but I do have past experience with organics, so I’ll probably experiment some more with them next run.

Here’s a RS-11 cut a buddy sent me with a few others.

Blackberry Lotus cut, this one was a surprise! I had no idea it was on its way with the others but I definitely will love it based on what I’ve read about it online.

Golden Ticket, this cut is probably the one I am most looking forward to. I haven’t had this awesome strain running in my garden in ~13 years if my memory is serving me well.

I can’t even begin to say how awesome it is to have this baby in my possession. I will definitely use her as a mother in some pollen chucks, I just need to find a couple fathers that are worthy of her now.

GMO x Rootbeer , this girl took off so quickly, she was one of the first clones I took off of the original cut that I took in, I may use this cut for my new mom as I get ready to flip the older one.

Tahoe OG . This little mama is pretty thick and might become a new mother plant. I’ll keep a couple backups of her in veg until I flower the original cut out to see where I’m working with.

Legend OG, this one is looking pretty nice and will likely be kept as the new legend mom, between her sisters I think she’s the biggest.

Chem 4 momma, I’m gonna take several cuts off her shortly!

Dogwalker OG, and like with the Chem 4 I need to take cuts off this mama.

SFV OG… A buddy tells me this cut reminds him most of the OG kush we used to get so frequently in California. I can’t wait to get some cuts off her and see how my luck is. This girl got a little mad at me for letting her get rootbound and not transplanting her quickly enough, but she’s doing much better now with new shoes on her feet it seems.

Skunktek Sour Diesel. I know some people are not very fond of this cut. I’ve yet to flower her out so my opinion is limited, but imho if you think this isn’t the original sour diesel, then find a cut you think best represents original sour diesel and circulate it.

Peace.

19 Likes

Beautiful plants @Weednerd.Anthony

I was on riu last night and saw your also on there. I was catching up on the Bodhi thread. You have some really nice packs dude.

Did you ever run that Dank Sinatra? I remember that strain from years ago. I never ran it, but heard good things.

Have a good weekend!

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by!

I haven’t popped the dank yet, that one is higher on my list to make some F2’s from, I’ll be sure to let y’all know once I start that project…

5 Likes

Finally I busted some ass yesterday and got some major work done.

I was behind on transplanting, plant training, cloning, taking old Mom’s and replacing some of them with their clones, now I need more pots,
more Coco, and from how much the girls are eating it looks like I may need to grab some nutes before I flip some of these babies just to make sure I’m not short even week five or six in flower.

I’m also considering grabbing another tent, this one would probably be a 2 x 4. I currently am running at 3 x 3 for seedlings, and my flower space is a walk-in closet that I made into a small almost sealed room.

I was buying genetics like crazy for a good while now, but I think I need to switch gears and stock up on supplies for a little bit.

I don’t want to neglect the current girls by worrying about too many genetics that I may or may not have lol :joy:

Here’s a picture or two as well, first one is a few moms and cuts, and the second shot is the seedling tent.

I forgot to mention it on this thread but I do have some Crickets and Cicadas OG Kush x Puck BC and Pre-98 x Puck BC2 going among the Bodhi Heavy Duty Med Blessing (NL2 x 88G13HP) …

16 Likes

I’ve also been going through some personal changes. After recent occurrences, I have decided I’m ready to come off of Suboxone.

Every chance I get these days I am trying to better myself as a person to be better for myself and anyone and everyone in my life. So this is definitely part of that process.

So I want to get back to the state that I was in before where I mainly relied on cannabis if I needed pain relief and such. I feel much more clearheaded and like myself with less drugs in me, especially most pharmaceuticals.

Weed has never made me feel the strange ways that some chemicals do. If anyone is ever struggling with similar things from addiction and getting off drugs of any kind… well my heart fully goes out to you. It’s not fun.

I just thought I’d mention what’s going on. This month in the last 9-10 days I have cut my daily dose completely in half. I’m gonna cut it more today.

Everyone have a good day, happy growing and be well! :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Went to the post office today to check my P.O. Box and I had a pack of Blue Sunshine in there, I’m sure it came this week at some point…

Very excited about this one I love Santa Cruz blue dream and with all of the buzz about sunshine daydream I’ve seen since joining here, I am sure there will be a keeper in this pack!

I almost forgot I also had these in there from the Peshawar overflow list and the lambsbread I messed up myself and left off my flag when I signed up… stupid stoner brain lol but thankfully Upstate was more than generous with some extra beans to try out!

17 Likes

Good score!
A few years ago a grower on riu said it was hands down their favorite smoke for daytime. Grew it along w Banana Spliff.

3 Likes

Well, this detox has been pretty awful, but at least I have smoke, plus my wife and my dog Yogi keep me in a better mood then I would be normally trying to go through this kind of thing.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and hopefully within a few more days, I’ll be completely off of this crap. A little over 2 weeks ago, I was taking 8 mg a day, in 2 doses of 4mg in morning and night, now I have cut all the way down to about ~1.5 mg a day, split into ~0.75 mg in morning and night. I haven’t had classic dope sickness like if I went cold turkey, but I certainly have had major body temperature fluctuations, depression, mood swings, lack of appetite, nausea, fun times lol :joy:

My wife keeps telling me I’m doing it too fast, but I’ll be proud and happy to say I beat this cloud of despair. Yesterday I even skipped the morning dose to see if I could handle it, but I definitely felt like worse garbage by evening but the evening dose did feel like it stopped that luckily.

So I’m a busy bee gardening every free minute I have these days, it’s 100% keeping my mind off the physical and mental changes I’m going through with cutting out this Suboxone. With all my physical injuries, I definitely feel much more pain then when I was on a higher dose, but the trade off is…

My mental clarity is returning, and I’m able to think through things better, not react as quickly in stressful situations, and I’m slowly getting my creative spark back in motion.

For those of you that do not know, I’m a musician, and I’ve been playing guitar a couple decades, but I haven’t touched it in the last nine months but a couple times, if that, and I’m definitely trying to at least get back to playing occasionally.

But back to growing…

I’m really excited to get back to doing things the way I want to, which is definitely always having a preservation seed run going at least 1-2x yearly.

I’ve been looking at 2 x 4 tents to be able to house more seedlings, so I could continue using my 3 x 3 for veg, my 5 x 5 for flower, and the 2 x 4 for a seed preservations in smaller pots.

I just keep running through nutrients faster than ever. So now I’ll be keeping my eyes open to get Jack’s at a good price. I was going to just go straight to them, but I was told on the thread about Jack’s here on overgrow, that I could find them cheaper, so I will start looking.

I’ve been having good results so far with the floraflex nutrients that I got as samples, but I haven’t flowered a plant start to finish with them yet so I can’t completely say if I love them or prefer other lines.

I’m pretty sure if I did the exact math, the floraflex line would be more expensive than Jack’s. I am mainly looking for the 5-12–26, the cal-nit, and the flowering booster, and also the flowering finisher.

I’m also in need of a good amount of coco, any suggestions?? It’s expensive as hell to ship it from most places.

Any advice on these supplies? For the 2x4 tent, coco, or the jacks nutrients that I mentioned? Thanks in advance if anyone knows where to get these at a good price.

:v:

14 Likes

Seedlings are rolling, they grow up so fast!

I’ll transplant some today, as many as I can, and hopefully I can sex them before too long and I’ll know what I’m working with.

If I can get the 2x4 set up in time, I think I might make some seeds from the Bodhi Heavy Duty Med Blessing I have going. We’ll see…

Perpetual will be the name of the game. I’m so darn close I can taste it! And after months of not growing at all due to some life changes, it feels pretty awesome ! :sunglasses:

Lots of expansion ideas for seed preservation and housing more moms I’m steadily working towards too. Variety is the spice of life! :sweat_smile:

Clones/Moms:

Legend OG
Tahoe OG
SFV OG
Dogwalker OG
Skunktek Sour D
Chem 4
RS-11
GMO Rootbeer
Blackberry Lotus
Golden Ticket

Seedlings to hunt through:

Bodhi Heavy Duty Med Blessing
Crickets & Cicadas OG x Puck BC1
Crickets & Cicadas Pre 98 Bubba x Puck BC2

:peace_symbol:🪴

19 Likes

What a clone list need that sfv the Tahoe og and dogwalker tried some rs-11 is decent stuff

3 Likes

How u like the DWOG boss? I’ve got some in this flower run for the first time. Came highly recommended.

1 Like

is that the real legit GOLDEN TICKET if so ahh ya super hot have brother.

very nice list …

2 Likes

@hoss8455 thanks for stopping by!

I haven’t flowered her just yet so I can’t say much about her from my own grows but I have some cuts of her that I’ll be flipping before long, but my buddy I got the cut from sent me samples of flower with it and I loved the taste OG kush dankness with some berry on top, and the potency was much better than so much local dispensary crap I’m stuck with if the stash runs low…

But hopefully that won’t be an issue much longer since I’m expanding and have more plants now haha :sunglasses: 🪴

1 Like

Yeah @JAWS it’s the real deal for sure.

I have a good friend who used to test for subcool and he had this cut a good while before many folks did and he gave it to people who held it for over 10 years, and found its way back to him.

He knew I was a huge Weednerd and Subcool fan, that’s basically how I got started growing was reading and following Subcools work, so he offered it to me, and I was so excited to have that clone in my stable. I will definitely be using it to make some seeds and such.

Peace!!

7 Likes

I know some folks aren’t impressed with modern cookie strains, but the RS-11 that I had locally was actually pretty great compared to other local grown cuts like khalifa kush, ice cream cake, kush mints, wedding cake, runtz, etc.

I liked the terp profile of the RS-11, so I’m thinking that I can use her in some pollen chucking with some good results, if I pair her with a good dad.

And I’m doing a few swaps with folks on here too, so if you’re interested in some snips of a couple strains I have, let me know in a DM! I would love to help out as many people here on overgrow as possible. @DesertHeartGardens

Definitely not trying to step on anyone’s toes that sells these cuts, but I definitely enjoy spreading the love as much as I can!

Now I’ll be mixing up some nutes, transplanting a few more babies, and if I have time taking some extra clones.

9 Likes

I can’t tell y’all how many clones are tempting me to empty my wallet regularly these days…

So today TCPK and Stardawg Corey joined the family :sweat_smile:

Very happy to have both of these gems in hand rooted and in coco ready to roll!

Also got a few packs in my P.O. Box today, a few from Big Buddy and a couple from a buddy on here too… I posted them up on the recent seed purchase thread so I won’t post them here but I’m definitely getting closer to some ideas I have floating around!

:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Goodmorning, I hope everyone here on OG is gearing up for a great week !

I’m now looking at buying a few supplies I need for this current grow and the next one I’m planning, including more coco, more nutrients, more products to rotate to keep IPM up with all these cuts coming in and out, more fabric pots, plastic saucers, another tent, a new light, and anything else related that I’ll need.

Pricing a bunch of 2x4 tents and everything I need for one, so I can keep expanding. As far as quality and price AC infinity seems to be pretty good and around $130-$140 for a 2x4. I’ve seen off brand tents as low as $75, but I bet the zippers and fabric aren’t very good. And in between those two prices, is a Vivosun tent that costs about $90.

For lighting, I’m thinking another HLG, maybe a 350R Diablo like I have in the 3x3… or maybe I’ll go with a cheaper brand this time, I just love HLG’s customer service, and flexible payment options too… they allow you to use Affirm when checking out, which is what allows me to buy their expensive lights without dropping a chunk of change at once.

For medium, I’ll probably stick to Pro-mix or Coco, as those two have been treating me well recently.

For nutrients, I’m liking the FloraFlex stuff I’m using now and haven’t had any issues with it so far besides my older pH pen not calibrating well and misleading me. And I’m using my 0.1 EC tap water, which I’m very lucky to have decently clean water and not having to worry about RO.

For pots, I’m going to be using 1 gallon tall fabric pots for flower, with 8” saucers under them.

For IPM, I typically rotate things like insecticidal soap, neem oil, trifecta crop control, and if anything ever breaks out into a full infestation azamax works well.

For cloning, I’ve found using Grodan rockwool cubes 1.5” to 2” size pre-soaked at 1.5 EC and 5.5 pH. I prefer Dip N Grow as my rooting hormone since it allows me to dilute it to the right strength for my needs.

I’m trying to prevent forgetting anything and stock up on all these supplies, but with my memory, I’m sure I’ll be shopping some more pretty soon.

7 Likes