My first bagseed grow

No I just got too high to get off my chairšŸ˜… tbh I lose stuff often. I lost a slipper by putting it in 1 spot only until it just vanished. Itā€™ll show up once I stop looking

1 Like

You were probably wearing it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish :sweat_smile: Iā€™d have found it by now.
No Iā€™m just going to blame the house ghosts :sweat_smile:
Grandpa apparently never moved on. My little sister and all those who say they can see ghosts see him occasionally. Not sure why so many dead people are walking around the house all the time, but okay then.

1 Like

Speaking of ghosts.
I was messing on with a couple of lenses on my phone the other night, just taking random pictures in my roomā€¦there appears to be grey aliens in my room all smiling then in the rest it looks like a young girl :fearful: Iā€™ll post them in a bit

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: I must see them now. Cameraā€™s can pick up invisible (to us) spectrum of light. Like the IR beams from the Kinect show up like 3 ultraviolet color beams. I wouldnā€™t be shocked if ghosts ran on a specific wavelength and maybe occasionally we have that frequency on our cameraā€™s

1 Like

I tagged you theyā€™re on my diary as I donā€™t want to keep clogging your diary with my shit :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: