My first grow journal white crack!

Some of them got topped and one of the As got fimmed so has 7 tops with no training.lol. Ya they have hit their stride it’s daily differences at this point. Kinda bummed about the Nl#2 but oh well got the crosses so another time.

2 Likes

Hey @shitseeds waiting on verification email so I can browse your goodies Buddha came kinda making me excited!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I hope you made it on the site. For some reason I dont see any outstanding applications. Let me know if you are still having issues brother!

1 Like

So flipped my tent today yay.

My outside autos

These are couple days old will update once lights on.

9 Likes

Never got a email link but I have access to the site not sure if you did it or my inability to use tech and some how got lucky idk. Anyways I got on thanks.

2 Likes

Check out this thrift store score!

6 Likes

So some updated pics 5 days after flip.missing a couple plants.

Also have 3 outside a black cream auto 2wks, Skywalker x cdlc auto, and a SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc auto from @BasementBeans and hit some lowers with @dougdawson blue kush pollen. So 3 fire strains and the auto should make the seeds fast flowering right. Still photo reg but fast? Thanks
@pigeonman I heard a rumor that you used bbp far into flower. How long did you use it for? Did you spray the pitstils when they were like fuzzy golf balls or avoid buds and spray just the leaves and what concentrations? Thanks man

8 Likes

I just want to point out to all you auto flower growers that I harvested my earliest Oaxaca plant at day 91…of 12/12 from seed, and my latest typically around day 112.

1 Like

I went all in when growing seeds, but stop BBP on week 2 of flower if growing just for flower. I was informed by Bob that I can still consume my seeded flower where BBP was used throughout so it’s safe to consume but not 100% sure about how/if it’ll help with the full flower. :man_shrugging:

But if you try let us know! :+1:

1 Like

So 112 days from seed? Or 2 wks germ/seeding either way is pretty fast if 12/12

1 Like

For anyone wondering what the A, B and C are

A is Xmas bud expression in CripXmas

B is PTK/TC expression in CripXmas

C is NL2 with the Xmas expression

1 Like

Lmao thanks I totally forgot to add my text just a grip of picks. So one B in 1 gal went nuts and my 2 gal jenny kush ,:cry:. So 2 B are girls yay and 4 A. Least that opens up the space I was just saying I need.

1 Like

So my sog x cdlc week8

! Black cream hitting day 14 obive ground!
These pics are Skywalker og x cdlc week 11 looking to be done in next 10-14 I think also all flowers pictured are autos

my out side project will edit text after I see what order they came through

8 Likes

I’m glad you asked. I forgot about a 3 week veg with those times. Still a reasonable flower time though.
I’m doing it again now without the veg. I’ll take note if there is a difference in flower time. Probably is.

1 Like

Cool thanks! So the stretch is on!

8 Likes

Looking good in there, action is just starting

2 Likes

Sorry y’all for being lazy but since I just posted these pics in another thread I’m just linking it cause I can.

Thanks for watching.

2 Likes

Ok so getting ready to chop, wash and hang my Skywalker x creme da la chem auto. She started indoors and went outdoors just before flower kick in. Day 72 above ground in a little 2 gal pot. I up potted might have stumped a bit may be not🤷

Check out the bud that grew at the split where I topped it

Forgot to add the buds have a sweet skunky burnt rubber smell and stem rub smells of a light frankinsense smell

7 Likes

So I have a SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc that I dusted bottoms with Mr. @dougdawson s blue kush pollen! If I get viable seeds could be a fun cross. Since I used photo pollen on an auto it should just make a faster flowering photo right? It takes at least 4 crosses to get good auto number?

1 Like

So sleep in for couple hours in the middle of may in the desert and this is what your pla t looks like :cry::cry:

But here’s spirit modeling his new fly mask

4 Likes