My first grow journal white crack!

Alright so afghans are getting the CHOP tonight or tomorrow🤔 will see. Til then I need to up pot. Got a little leaf discoloration so getting a little bound but should explode into new grow and hopefully start sexing

4 Likes

Here’s my 2 outside ladies the bigger one is Skywalker x cdlc and smaller is SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc

3 Likes

Day 72 original Afghan #1 getting the ax!
Ok so my phone with the before pics died so here’s after for now.

And what’s going on underneath . This was my first manifold!

8 Likes

Here’s my manifokd after light trimming

I’m hoping min 4oz. On this one plant :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Here’s what she looked like before the ax

9 Likes

Wow those pics are shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I need to work on that.

2 Likes

Nice harvest, the manifold is pretty cool . Looks like it worked well. How long before the new crop goes in for flower?

2 Likes

Another week or 2 still got my trash can(because I threw away for couple days) ao#1 to harvest. @upstate said that it looks like has Peshawar look or pheno so is definitely longer flower than expected 56± days. I’m at 73 I could harvest but just not quite there yet.

2 Likes

So @Mrgreenthumb I changed up and turned flower tent into veg tent.

6 Likes

Alot of extra room in there… what is the plan for a flower tent? Are you just to use the same tent for flower? @420noob

Same tent also I am holding the door way open (its a tarp and b/w poly) so will fill up also once sexed depending on numbers they are up pot to 2 gal.

2 Likes

So I trimmed up and set to cure my original afghan manifold and zero larf with the manifold and I hit 113.4g so yes pulled 4ozs off one plant best so far and again zero larf.
Here’s a shot of the tatoonie doughnut

4 Likes

So this auto outside has these huge fan leaves I can keave them outside right even if they are blocking bud spots?

4 Likes

Definitely something to be proud of :trophy:You did superb on the Afghani and I’ll know you’ll do the same for CripXmas :wink:

1 Like

They are loving the up pot next week they will be 8-10" tall at least took off though. Thank you for those words I’m proud of o do say so myself.

5 Likes

they look like they going to explode anytime :slight_smile:

Gonna be a jungle in there real soon. Hopefully your machete is sharpened up.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Very much so! Your mail was sent Monday btw.

So here’s my tent as of an hour ago.

CripXmas A

Back 2 Nl #2 then front 2 more CripXmas A

Three in the middle are jenny kush

First one Nl#2 back 3 cripXmas B

Theses 3 nl#2xCrip C
wedding cake fem
frankie fem
gg#4 auto

8 Likes

You’re crushing it bro! Love how it’s coming along. I believe I see an A with variegation showing up. That’s probably a good indicator how close to the mother an A plant is. I think I see a few B’s showing TC in the fans too. Definitely powered through the hotness and running on 8 cylinders now :sunglasses:

1 Like