My first time

By gally I think that is a little white hair. Can you zoom in on it a little?

5 Likes

I like the way it looks. But I think it’s already showing the sex. I can see white/ transparent hair there

7 Likes

I just can’t see it. If it is though, awesome!!!

1 Like

I zoomed in on your pics…I can see a couple white hairs coming in. Congratulations, it’s a girl!!

@Wakamaka4 you’re in China? If I send you some pics of stuff I’ve ordered, could you translate the packaging for me?

5 Likes

Yes sir! There is a Chinese application called “Baidu Translate”. It can translate into English. Myself can’t translate good enough coz I started learning just a month ago.

Anyway, send it to me, I will do my best.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I don’t need to know exactly what it says…just a rough translation. I tried to get a good picture…best I could do.

Thanks again!!!

3 Likes

Putting together Christmas gifts? :rofl:

Bastards sending instructions like that. Lol

3 Likes

Lol…it was some pgr I ordered…but had no clue how to apply it. Should probably be here in a couple months. I just want to try it on some outdoor herbage and see the results. Not for smoking, not for selling or gifting…just to play with and see what happens.
I know I’ve bought bud that was grown with pgr when I was a young teen…bought a quarter ounce that looked like 2 grams…want to see if I can get the same type of results. Fun, fun, fun…lol

2 Likes

Here what has come in my mind for the last two days. My last plant which died after bug spray, I pulled out the plant once I lost my hope. I saw the roots were only 3 inch long, but the plant itself was probably 12 inch long.

So I was thinking, maybe I am not paying too much attention on root development? If I could care much about roots, maybe it would effect the height of the plant. No?

What do you guys do for the roots? Currently I am using some nitrogen fertilizer, and I also have blue planet liquid with the ratio of 3-2-1 NPK.
My pH down liquid is 0-15-0.

2 Likes

Day 25.
I can see white hair on the plant again. I must know if it’s flowering or not, because I will need to change the nitrogen N nute to P nute.

I am not disappointed at all, coz I must have an experience with flowering stage asap @Badger @GMan @Shadey

2 Likes

6 Likes

That plant looks much better than the brown one did! You’ll get the hang of it. First thing I had to learn about growing…you can love something TOO much

5 Likes

Hard to tell if its started to flower yet, I would not be in too much of a panic to change the nutrients even if it is, there should be enough P and K to keep it happy in early flower already.

2 Likes

It’s 57F at nights these days.
I was moving it inside for a couple days, then read somewhere it may cause a shock. So decided to leave it there in cold. White hair is everywhere on the main stem. I can see some small egg shaped things appearing, I assume they are buds?!

I fed it with P nutrition once 3 days ago. It says in the instruction that I must feed it every 15-20 days.

I don’t know how long it will take them to finish. Very excited to smoke “my first time” weed.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hi realized that you can’t go against nature laws. Even if I was growing autos, which was supposed to be ready in 2.5-3 months, it started flowering in day 20. So if the plant doesn’t have enough sun, or stays in cold, it wants to reproduce before it dies.

@Shadey, @GMan, @Badger

7 Likes

If it doesn’t have a male around, it can’t reproduce. As long as it doesn’t frost, it should keep growing. Lower temps can slow it down though.

2 Likes

Number 1 when growing in soil outdoors, do not mess with your ph. The soil will buffer it.
Secondly, you sprouted your seed after the summer solstice outdoors when it is getting darker signaling the plant to bud prematurely. To grow outdoors after the Summer Solstice, you will need to grow an auto as they are not signaled by sunlight to flower. Any regular seeds need to be sown after the Winter Solstice preferably in the spring as cannabis is a summer flowering annual plant. After the Winter solstice the days grow longer which will signal regular plants to vegetate. Once the Summer Solstice hits the days grow shorter signaling the plant to flower. They need a nitrogen rich fertilizer during veg and a Phosphorous rich fertilizer in flower. Cannabis is a heavy feeding plant much like tomatoes. Aside from this, you learn from screwing up and killing plants. Keep growing and reading and you will get the hang of it. Happy Growing! Basically you grew the wrong plant at the wrong time of the year.

4 Likes

Hey Meesh, I am having autos here.

3 Likes

I believe he is growing in coco also.

1 Like

Wow looks good man. I’m very happy you kept trying. You will be growing OZs in no time! I’m going to switch this to Watching! So I dont miss anymore. I thought you were done until next season. I love the perseverance. Keep it up!

1 Like

Just an FYI, a lot of members have done the same thing and only part read the thread. The advice would be excellent if he was not where he is, but he is just north of the equator, so pretty much has 11 to 12 hours of light all year round and why he is growing autos :wink:

3 Likes