My first time

Haha. Thanks man.

I have been getting a great support from OG society here. Would you believe if I say I have been getting so many seeds lately. Never expected ppl would be sending seeds across the world to a newbie, even if they know that I am probably gonna burn them down. Right know I have over 90 seeds ready to go.

Even serious seeds company sent me 8 free autos, which one of them you can see in my late pictures.

So basically I am not spending much money on anything. Here in China soils is cheap, nutes are fairly priced. Seeds are free, I have everything to learn now😉

Recently one man sent me around 20 seeds even if I didn’t ask him to do so. I haven’t got the envelope yet, must arrive anytime soon. I can’t offer money to any of these ppl coz they prefer to keep their identity in secret, otherwise I would love to send some amount of money, as I don’t wanna have free rides.

Anyway, if any of you need something from China, from the first hand sellers, I am always ready to help guys. Thank you to all of you.

8 Likes

Hey @Shadey we actually have around 14 hours of sunlight from March to August. But August is pretty rainy, so probably will pop my autos from March 15 to July 10. And wanna try photos too, will have to buy a tent which covers only roof part, and will let the air flow from the bottom😉

2 Likes

@Wakamaka4 Anyway, if any of you need something from China

thanks if I could get there to pick it up I would stay in China :slight_smile:

the rural areas look out of this world and I love to farm

be safe My Brother and stay free

Dequilo

4 Likes

Honestly never wanted to know what is coco, just now googled it. So I believe my soil does have coco inside, or maybe it’s 100% coco. I don’t know how to figure this out. If it’s coco, should I change something in the process?

Damn I just found out that I was growing in coco entire my process. It makes sense why it’s so cheap in my area. As I am living in tropical city, we do have tons of coconut trees. So that’s why I spend 4 bucks for 7 gallon coco.

2 Likes

OK good to know, your a bit more northerly than it looks on the map then. When you see big countries on a map, what look like small distances can be quite big in reality, the first time we came to Canada I said to my brother in law after looking at a map, can we go to Niagara falls tomorrow, he said, your only here for 2 weeks and that will take 8 days to get there and back, if we just stayed for a day when we get there lmao.

2 Likes

I thought thats what you were using! What was the brand? Some coco you have to wash before use. There are lots of people here that use coco. Using coco is a type of hydroponics. This is probably one of the reasons you having some trouble. When using coco you have to treat it like hydro.
After you finish this girl up you should try your hand at some soil. I can guarantee you will see a huge improvement.
I know nothing about coco. I run DWC. Someone will chime in and help you figure out the best way for you to move forward.

Calling all coco users…

4 Likes

I do not know much about CoCo, I have had in soil-less mixes I have used or tried

never really grown coco

I always remember coco people from the boards saying you should soak and rinse it

as some have a high salt content

other than that it is a Media for your plant to grow in we grow in clay balls

soil/soil-less is easier to start with if you have soil outside that somewhat good

mix in your coco

I know you can hand water coco treat it almost the same as soil

but some very nice coco grower will stop by I am sure to help you out

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Coco is not a great medium for growing outdoors as it dries out too fast. For the easist outdoor auto grow with the least amount of fuss, you can try… organic soil mix in some dry flowering nutes and use a liquid nitrogen fert like fish fertilizer through veg. No messing with ph. Mostly just watering.

1 Like

Also, autos will be a lot smaller when not planted in the summer months, that’s pretty normal as cannabis likes a lot of sun regardless of auto or photoperiod varieties. I have zero advice on coco outdoors as it’s used more in indoor growing

1 Like

Yeah, I skimmed as best as I could at 1 am lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we are all guilty of skimming some times :wink:

He doesn’t have much access to commercial stuff for growing cannabis. He is in China, and its the death penalty if you’re caught growing weed, so I dont think he wants to try and buy anything suspicious and draw attention.

3 Likes

Right but these are regular plant items that I suggested. Not cannabis specific. Shouldn’t raise any flags

1 Like

Oh crap! It’s that serious! What a shame. This world is so depressing sometimes.
Some one ship that man some Fox Farm Ocean Forest!

1 Like

For distribution :grinning::grinning::grinning:
Not for growing.

For growing you just get deported.

3 Likes

I’d be okay with being deported, but I’ve yet to find a cannabis strain worth dying for.

3 Likes

You better keep your stash in one bag.

2 Likes

I wish I would have my Uncle Sam send my ass to Belize :slight_smile:

perfect spot for this grower

great climate and they speak English which works so well for me

and my Engrish Speaking Self

be safe and if the send you to the states come to New York I got room for you

no problem

oh one question do you trim bud? I could use some help this season :wink:

Dequilo

6 Likes

That gave me a good chuckle!

5 Likes

@Meesh that is great laughter is a good thing :slight_smile:

but I did trim 150 pounds of wet bud about 15 or so dried and it sucked ass :frowning:

but now smoking the blunts it is all good and I know why I did it :slight_smile:

also because my dear wife did one plant very well and on plant two she took

buds the size of 24 oz soda bottles and made them look like the booze bottles you get on the

plane

I told her what a nice job and that I would take it from there for the next 35 hours straight

I trimmed bud

the only reason I ask

Dequilo

5 Likes

I think your wife is on to something!!! Maybe next season, I should start screwing up my trim on purpose then maybe the men will throw me out and do it all themselves! Hmmm… :thinking: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes