My first time

Well if you didn’t see anything thats a good sign. Did you order the microscope? Or the loop a put up? I dont have experience with that particular loop but there all the same. You want to look underneath of the leaves. Thats where all the bad guys like to hang out.
You have about another 30 days. You could in the meantime start another one up if you have room. That way you won’t have to wait as long between harvest.

4 Likes

Gotcha brother.

I order a microscope which you can connect to your phone or computer. Basically I wasn’t looking for bugs, but wanted to see trichomes.

The weather is damn cold now. 56F, I am afraid it won’t germinate.

Also I found out that there are lots of hemp seeds are being sold in the Chinese Amazon, damn I didn’t know that. I would happily practice on them instead of

5 Likes

Just be safe about it. Hopefully you have a safe address to have it sent to.

3 Likes

Wow that is pretty cold huh. Yeah I would wait till it gets a little warmer out there.

4 Likes

You will only know for sure if you experiment…

5 Likes

If you do keep note which ones fair well. That knowledge will come in handy later :wink:. Just as long as they don’t freeze your ok.

4 Likes

Nothing new so far, have sprayed once again with P nute today. Probably doing it too much coz the p nute seller said to feed once every 15 days. So I basically doing twice often.

Don’t know if it’s good or bad

6 Likes

Less is always best. But she will tell you if she don’t like it. Just as long as she doesn’t object keep doing what your doing.
Looking good.

3 Likes

Can you tell me what are the signs of overfeeding with P?

1 Like

You can use this as reference.

4 Likes

That was a two hours struggle to understand that you must put the scope right on the leaves to get something like this. Hope it’s enough to tell something about trichomes

4 Likes

Did you leave the lens on. I almost forgot to take the lens off. Lol. But the trichomes are most definitely clear. But everything is looking good.
You do have to get pretty close. :wink: I feel like you could have gotten more focused. Its easier to take a sample. If you took that you have a steady hand. Me on the other hand I would have thrown my phone. Lol.

2 Likes

Is this from the lens? Or did you prep it on a slide?

2 Likes

I took out the lid, first of all, and started making this all on the roof where sinking was hitting my phone and so I could barely see something. And made a photo like this.

And I came home gave up with thing and wanted to return it back to seller, and wanted to order something with more resolution.

Then decided to give a shot on a computer.
Went back to the roof to get the plant down, lucky that I have a small plant. Placed the bottom metal part of the scope on the soil coz it looks like this

Then I put the scope right on the leaves. And started focusing on the leave. And eventually I got this kinda pic. I wouldn’t get anything better than this.

2 Likes

So what do you think about the trichomes? It’s not ready to go yet, right?

2 Likes

Thats terrible. I’m sorry you aren’t happy with it.

But from what I saw yes to soon. Still clear. Then they get milky. That’s when I take mine if I’m in a hurry. The way I see it is you spent x amount of time growing it. Whats a couple more weeks? Once the calyx start to swell and it looks as tho there are seeds in there you know your close. That’s my favorite part. I would go with Mr. @Badger s recommendation of 50 days.
It’s your to do as you wish. But it would be a shame to not let her show you her full potential.

4 Likes

100% I will let it go till you guys say it’s the time. Probably the buds will get fatter too.

I have received 8 more seeds from @corey. Strain called C99 x Devil. I don’t know yet if it’s autoflower or regular. He said it’s 25% autoflower and the rest will finish fast, so I wonder if it will finish in the mid of summer.

So excited to start my 40 pots experiment.

5 Likes

It will finish 25% faster lol. But yeah it will get fat. From the way your structure is, that entire stalk will be one big bud. You will be a happy individual.
40 pots experiment?

4 Likes

From what I was told 25 percent of the plants will be autoflowerers. The remaining plants will be fast finishers.
I also sent u 12 seeds. Someone must have dipped in… good luck on those and happy growing. I’ll be following along.

4 Likes

Day 25 flowering
I just watered it. The leaves look lil pale, should I give some nitrogen? Or this is what they do before the end of their life cycle ?

Also I remember @Shadey speaking about coconut water. Here in my island we have lots of coconut. So I have an access to a real coconut water. What are the benefits of it? And should I do it at this stage?

What is the function of coconut water in the soil?

4 Likes